ZombiU 2 Development has Begun, Ubisoft Confirms...

#1LeetyroneusPosted 5/14/2013 8:32:26 PM
Ubisoft has begun prototyping ZombiU 2. Ubisoft Montpelierís creative director Jean-Philppe Caro has confirmed on Twitter.

The Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Bignozjip/status/333120913832816640

I played through ZombiU and I have to say itís a pretty good game. However, here are some areas they need to improve. Multiple weapons, faster framerates, longer game, online multiplayer, and more variety within the level design.

I also want the game to stay an exclusive. I don't want this game to suffer the infamous, "Wii-Multiplat" curse. What do I mean? Just look at history. Almost every game that released as a Wii exclusive and was met with reasonable to awesome success and got multiplat sequel, ended up BOMBING! de Blob, No More Heroes, Epic Mickey, GoldenEye, the list goes on! If Ubisoft makes a sequel, they better just keep it exclusive. Of course, Ubisoft did manage to make Just Dance go multiplat without taking a blow to the wallet so this might not go badly if it went multiplat.

What would you Guys/Gals like to see in a ZombiU sequel?

Source:
Player's Essence
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#2nonexistingheroPosted 5/14/2013 8:37:01 PM
- An actual more open world (doesn't have to be completely open, but more like in a game like Dark Souls).
- Better melee combat. At the very least, some more variety in melee moves and multiple melee weapons.

I doubt it's going to be an exclusive though.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3The Wheelman1Posted 5/14/2013 8:40:55 PM
Finally. More potential good WiiU games
---
XBox Live GT: MastaMez
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheWheelman1
#4biggy204Posted 5/14/2013 8:52:03 PM(edited)
nonexistinghero posted...
- An actual more open world (doesn't have to be completely open, but more like in a game like Dark Souls).
- Better melee combat. At the very least, some more variety in melee moves and multiple melee weapons.

How would it not be an exclusive? Unless you think the Kinect and Move can play the game better.
EDIT: or unless you think the game is better played on a controller without the touch screen basically just like Dead Island.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#5EternalWolfPosted 5/14/2013 8:52:03 PM
Hopefully they will release a finished product on a engine that doesnt look like it was made before 2004.
#6nonexistingheroPosted 5/14/2013 8:57:33 PM
biggy204 posted...
nonexistinghero posted...

How would it not be an exclusive? Unless you think the Kinect and Move can play the game better.
EDIT: or unless you think the game is better played on a controller without the touch screen basically just like Dead Island.

Or you could stop assuming things -__-

ZombiU sold like garbage (even though it's one of the best selling Wii U games). Ubisoft then proceeded to make Rayman Legends multiplatform. They will just design the game in such a way that it's multiplatform. Unless their games start selling a lot more on the Wii U, the console is not ever going to get another non-shovelware exclusive from them.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7ReedeemerPosted 5/14/2013 9:17:29 PM
Can't wait. I only rented ZombiU because it was rushed, but I'll definitely be buying ZU2, especially if the team implements the ideas they said they wanted to get into the first game.
(I'm looking at you, Co-op and multiplayer survival options!)
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873