I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

#1F31LeopardPosted 5/14/2013 11:26:10 PM
Both games have dead zones. The Wii U version is slightly worse than the 360 but not really noticeable. Load times are faster on the 360. I did notice a quick stutter while entering one the doors on the 360 version. Well anyway I'm picking up the Wii U version because its closer to the 3DS with the 2 screens. Playing the "hacking" mini games, thumb scan etc on the U pad will keep the 3DS fidelity. They already took out the laser sites and the removal of the mini games on a second screen won't be the same on the PS360. Also Mii Verse integration is pretty cool. Regardless of what console you own it's a great game. I will double dip into RE:R already owning the 3DS version.

here's the crappy cell phone video I made. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPeT4OloXSs&feature=youtu.be
---
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS
#2Chocobo115Posted 5/14/2013 11:31:35 PM
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.
#3Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/15/2013 2:08:04 AM
It is very noticeable to me. The difference is huge. The Xbox360 might stutter when opening doors. But the Wii U stutter all the time. Maybe thats why you dont notice?

Meh I will wait for the face off.

Its not that its not playable on the Wii U. But why get the inferior version, when an 8 year old console does it better for less?

#4TheUnboundOnePosted 5/15/2013 2:19:47 AM
The game is on 5 platforms and you made a crappy video about two of them? If the main point f a comparison is graphics and performance use the PC version.
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#5msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 2:23:43 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.

Ps 3 is the worst version but I guess it's impossible to teach a pony.
---
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! I miss monkeyspoon :(
#6smash66Posted 5/15/2013 2:32:32 AM
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?
#7msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 2:36:13 AM
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here
---
#8pheran94Posted 5/15/2013 3:51:52 AM
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here

Lol, clever response. But yeah, I'm curious why its worse. Idc either way, probably wont get it.
---
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are even stupider than that- George Carlin
#9msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 4:17:44 AM
pheran94 posted...
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here

Lol, clever response. But yeah, I'm curious why its worse. Idc either way, probably wont get it.

It's an ok game not great.
---
#10JackalPosted 5/15/2013 4:25:44 AM
What are the differences that make the PS3 version the worst? I downloaded the demo but haven't played it yet.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz