I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid
3 years ago#1
Both games have dead zones. The Wii U version is slightly worse than the 360 but not really noticeable. Load times are faster on the 360. I did notice a quick stutter while entering one the doors on the 360 version. Well anyway I'm picking up the Wii U version because its closer to the 3DS with the 2 screens. Playing the "hacking" mini games, thumb scan etc on the U pad will keep the 3DS fidelity. They already took out the laser sites and the removal of the mini games on a second screen won't be the same on the PS360. Also Mii Verse integration is pretty cool. Regardless of what console you own it's a great game. I will double dip into RE:R already owning the 3DS version.

here's the crappy cell phone video I made. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPeT4OloXSs&feature=youtu.be
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS
3 years ago#2
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.
3 years ago#3
It is very noticeable to me. The difference is huge. The Xbox360 might stutter when opening doors. But the Wii U stutter all the time. Maybe thats why you dont notice?

Meh I will wait for the face off.

Its not that its not playable on the Wii U. But why get the inferior version, when an 8 year old console does it better for less?

3 years ago#4
The game is on 5 platforms and you made a crappy video about two of them? If the main point f a comparison is graphics and performance use the PC version.
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
3 years ago#5
Chocobo115 posted...
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.

Ps 3 is the worst version but I guess it's impossible to teach a pony.
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! I miss monkeyspoon :(
3 years ago#6
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?
3 years ago#7
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here
3 years ago#8
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here

Lol, clever response. But yeah, I'm curious why its worse. Idc either way, probably wont get it.
Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are even stupider than that- George Carlin
3 years ago#9
pheran94 posted...
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

proof?

I don't have a pony here

Lol, clever response. But yeah, I'm curious why its worse. Idc either way, probably wont get it.

It's an ok game not great.
3 years ago#10
What are the differences that make the PS3 version the worst? I downloaded the demo but haven't played it yet.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived