• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

User Info: msunshine

3 years ago#21
kamikaze135 posted...
So PC version >> > 360 = PS3 > 3DS >>> Wii U

I also tried he Wii U and PC version. No stuttering, 60 fps, and 1080p make the PC version that much better. The deadzone and inconsistent performance on the Wii U version make it the worse....which is a shame because I wanted to play it on my Wii U.

User Info: Pigfarts

3 years ago#22
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.

Ps 3 is the worst version but I guess it's impossible to teach a pony.

I don't have a pony here

So uneducated, look up seeing eye horse, then tell me you can't teach a pony. Oh when you are look at the pictures check out the little sneakers they put on the horse.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

3 years ago#23
I don't know what people are talking about. Most of the claims made in that initial thread yesterday about how bad the Wii U version is appear to be false based on my playthrough of the demo last night. I didn't notice any significant frames dropping (and I usually have a decent eye for this). The controls weren't great, but then I can't stand dual analog shooter controls in ANY game on ANY system.

The people claming things like "Jill can't walk/run at variable speeds" and "it looks 480p" among other things are full of ****.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived