I just made a quick RE:R 360/Wii U vid

#21msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 5:59:30 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
So PC version >> > 360 = PS3 > 3DS >>> Wii U

I also tried he Wii U and PC version. No stuttering, 60 fps, and 1080p make the PC version that much better. The deadzone and inconsistent performance on the Wii U version make it the worse....which is a shame because I wanted to play it on my Wii U.

Lies
---
#22PigfartsPosted 5/15/2013 6:26:41 AM
msunshine posted...
smash66 posted...
msunshine posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Doesn't really matter to me, gonna get it for PS3 anyways (when prices drop by half). I like the dualshock better and I keep a majority of my game library for this gen on PS3.

Ps 3 is the worst version but I guess it's impossible to teach a pony.

proof?

I don't have a pony here

So uneducated, look up seeing eye horse, then tell me you can't teach a pony. Oh when you are look at the pictures check out the little sneakers they put on the horse.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#23tizzywilkillyouPosted 5/15/2013 6:45:00 AM
I don't know what people are talking about. Most of the claims made in that initial thread yesterday about how bad the Wii U version is appear to be false based on my playthrough of the demo last night. I didn't notice any significant frames dropping (and I usually have a decent eye for this). The controls weren't great, but then I can't stand dual analog shooter controls in ANY game on ANY system.

The people claming things like "Jill can't walk/run at variable speeds" and "it looks 480p" among other things are full of ****.