Miiverse Update Today

#1wingo84Posted 5/15/2013 5:25:41 AM(edited)
Nothing huge but now you can post images in replies... which will make things easier to explain etc and keep conversations flowing better.

Also when you block someone they can't follow your posts

Getting better all the time

EDIT: By images I mean screenshots
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#2shaunmePosted 5/15/2013 5:26:47 AM
wingo84 posted...
Nothing huge but now you can post images in replies... which will make things easier to explain etc and keep conversations flowing better.

Also when you block someone they can't follow your posts

Getting better all the time

EDIT: By images I mean screenshots

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!!
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme
#3SocranPosted 5/15/2013 5:34:41 AM
wingo84 posted...

Nice! Now if only MH3U allowed image posting... But assuming another game comes out that's as awesome as that one, and it does allow it, that should come in very handy.

"Help! I'm stuck! How do I get past this part?"

*Shows picture*

"Like this."

*Shows picture of completed puzzle*
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4Waggy17Posted 5/15/2013 5:34:47 AM
Now if they'd just let us post hyperlinks...
---
PSN/NNID - Waggy777
http://www.youtube.com/user/waggystg
#5wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:35:41 AM
shaunme posted...

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST

Miiverse friend request? The only ones I have outstanding are some random Japanese guys that must have used NfS friend suggestions and a random German guy ...
---
NNID - Wingo84
#6shaunmePosted 5/15/2013 5:36:36 AM
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST

Miiverse friend request? The only ones I have outstanding are some random Japanese guys that must have used NfS friend suggestions and a random German guy ...

i just added you
---
#7wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:40:39 AM
shaunme posted...
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST

i just added you

Nothings come through ... tried to search for your username but turned up with 0 results. Might be on the fritz ... Cant cope with all these pictures everyone is now posting of that Rebecca's backside / breasts from resi-evil
---
NNID - Wingo84
#8msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 5:42:52 AM
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST

i just added you

Nothings come through ... tried to search for your username but turned up with 0 results. Might be on the fritz ... Cant cope with all these pictures everyone is now posting of that Rebecca's backside / breasts from resi-evil

Can you send some hot ones to me?
---
#9shaunmePosted 5/15/2013 5:43:17 AM
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...
wingo84 posted...
shaunme posted...

errm ACCEPT MY REQUEST

i just added you

my nnid is shaunme1
---
#10wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:45:22 AM
msunshine posted...

Can you send some hot ones to me?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAADYUV6l2XLXPA
---
NNID - Wingo84