Nintendo really needs to learn how to manage the eshop

#1Murderstorm117Posted 5/15/2013 6:06:30 AM
Its pathetic that wii u owners are not going to get the preorder bonus weapons for resident evil revelations that the ps3 and 360 are getting. Im sure that it doesn't have to do with capcom but something on nintendos side with the eshop. Also the fact the other games don't ever receive dlc like blops 2 is unacceptable and gives even less reason to buy third party games on the wii u
---
NNID Mstorm
#2AstralFrostPosted 5/15/2013 6:08:34 AM
So get a PS3 or 360.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#3Murderstorm117(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 6:10:19 AM
AstralFrost posted...
So get a PS3 or 360.

I have both already
---
NNID Mstorm
#4msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 6:10:45 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Its pathetic that wii u owners are not going to get the preorder bonus weapons for resident evil revelations that the ps3 and 360 are getting. Im sure that it doesn't have to do with capcom but something on nintendos side with the eshop. Also the fact the other games don't ever receive dlc like blops 2 is unacceptable and gives even less reason to buy third party games on the wii u

As if you own a wiiu
---
#5Murderstorm117(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 6:13:19 AM
msunshine posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...

As if you own a wiiu

I do im getting resident evil revelations for it have it preordered on amazon
---
NNID Mstorm
#6KenauePosted 5/15/2013 6:16:56 AM
Nintendo needs to get a goddamn account based purchase system already. Hardware locking was stupid on the 3DS, and it's even more stupid on the Wii U. Nintendo treats online like its the ****in 90s.
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#7shawnboutonPosted 5/15/2013 6:17:46 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Its pathetic that wii u owners are not going to get the preorder bonus weapons for resident evil revelations that the ps3 and 360 are getting. Im sure that it doesn't have to do with capcom but something on nintendos side with the eshop.

im pretty sure the wii u is getting the preorder weapons bonus. only through gamestop. i asked a worker there lastweek and he told wii u is getting weapons. unless he lied to me. correct me if im wrong
#8syphoned_edgePosted 5/15/2013 6:20:13 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

Yes they are.
#9Baha05Posted 5/15/2013 6:25:10 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

Mmmm no that's all 3rd party, not Nintendo's fault.

Pretty sure the eShop has a thing on the side that will let you redeem codes.

On top of that there is no reason to buy 3rd party ports anyhow on the Wii U.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10msunshinePosted 5/15/2013 6:43:22 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
msunshine posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...

As if you own a wiiu

I do im getting resident evil revelations for it have it preordered on amazon

No you dont
---