WiiU Lineup Outlook

#11NCPwnPosted 5/15/2013 11:13:33 AM
gameG3ni3 posted...
Bill Gates Son posted...
Now cut out all the stuff I can play on my 360 or PS3

Why?? Just because it's on 360 or PS3 it doesn't count as a Wii U game??? Some people amaze me...

Well to some extent it's true. There are many gamers who own more than 1 system. And if you already own an PS3/Xbox360/PC, there really is no incentive to get a Wii-U unless that game performs better on it, or the controller gimmick is better.

That said, sometimes its more advantageous to get the game on a PC than a console. Awesomenaughts was really gun on the PS3, but consoles are too hard to update with patches. I prefer my PC for FPS and RTS as well.

BUT, but , but ,but Nintendo always gives me my Mario/Zelda fix. Wii gives me my Old VC fix as well.

But when people post a long list of games, with 50% cross platform, 90% fluff shovelware I'll never look at, it really boils down to this list as a multi-console gamer (myself)

HD Windwalker (Would like to get this, but not buying a system over it)
HD New Zelda Title

Damn that just sucks as a Nintendo fan. (myself)
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#12supremeblasterPosted 5/15/2013 11:16:58 AM
NCPwn posted...
Uh, why are you bloating this list with Virtual Console games?

I don't see any bloating, just information.
#13DemonDog666Posted 5/15/2013 11:22:48 AM(edited)
gameG3ni3 posted...
Bill Gates Son posted...

Why?? Just because it's on 360 or PS3 it doesn't count as a Wii U game??? Some people amaze me...

Because if people want last gen multiplats they'll buy a ps3 or 360 in fact they probably already have one that's why. Having them in there just makes it harder to tell if there's anything worth getting the wiiU for. If the TC is dead set on including them they should be in a separate list like the unannounced and digital games are.
#14tizzywilkillyouPosted 5/15/2013 11:25:22 AM
Dirt?

There's been ZERO news on that for two years..
#15supremeblasterPosted 5/15/2013 12:27:23 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
Bill Gates Son posted...

Because if people want last gen multiplats they'll buy a ps3 or 360 in fact they probably already have one that's why. Having them in there just makes it harder to tell if there's anything worth getting the wiiU for. If the TC is dead set on including them they should be in a separate list like the unannounced and digital games are.

PS3 and 360 had a decent number of ports from the previous gen as well....
#16nuskooIPosted 5/15/2013 12:30:10 PM
Bill Gates Son posted...

Now cut out all the 360 stuff you can play on PS3 and you have like 2 games for the 360.

Now cut out all the PS3 stuff you can play on 360 and you have like 10 games for the PS3.

c whot i did thurr?
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#17Inferno_21Posted 5/15/2013 12:34:16 PM
I honestly hope Nintendo announces at least 2 more 1st party titles coming out this year. A Mario Kart, 3D Mario or Smash Bros. Nintendo honestly needs at least 2 big titles this fall to compete with the PS4 and Durango or its sales could plummet even worst then they have.
---
MGS4 = Best Game this Generation
#18NeonYoshi11Posted 5/15/2013 12:35:32 PM
trenken posted...
Bill Gates Son posted...

And everything that wont actually come out this year. Some of that stuff wont even come next year, like Zelda.

Ok....80% still remains...
#19DemonDog666Posted 5/15/2013 3:34:42 PM(edited)
supremeblaster posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
Bill Gates Son posted...

PS3 and 360 had a decent number of ports from the previous gen as well....

And I'm sure very few if anyone bought the console for those games or felt them being on an upcoming game list was anything but an annoyance too (especially since ps3 was bc with ps2)

NeonYoshi11 posted...
Ok....80% still remains...

lol not even close, actually remove the ones on ps3/360 and the ones not coming out this year and you'll be lucky to have 10% left and most of that will be the VC games lol.