Oh wow i got modded on Miiverse for spoiling Mega man.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh wow i got modded on Miiverse for spoiling Mega man.
3 years ago#1
We were discussing mega clone strategies and because i didn't mark spoilers i got a warning. A damn 26 year old game and they are worried about spoilers? Good thing i didn't mention the final boss.
3 years ago#2
hahaha that's rich. xD
Kinda dumb though. :/
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
3 years ago#3
**** miiverse. I haven't posted anything on it, but seeing all the censorship stories here makes me sick
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
3 years ago#4
Come on. You love heavily moderated forums and having your own thoughts censored by complete strangers.

Admit it. ;)
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
3 years ago#5
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
**** miiverse. I haven't posted anything on it, but seeing all the censorship stories here makes me sick

The drawings are still cool.
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
3 years ago#6
I wonder if you would get modded for spoilers if you said "The last boss is Dr. Wily".
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
3 years ago#7
Seems like one of Miiverse's biggest problems are the trolls.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#8
yep it not like there people who never played it or anything like that
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
3 years ago#9
I could have sworn Nintendo promised a function that would hide comments made by users that have beaten a game and that people would have to select to view it themselves.

I recommend using the Spoiler function next time you talk about strategies or plot elements. Nintendo needs to remove that cactus from it's rectum and chill the **** out.

I'm still pissed I got modded for calling someone a liar when they said they found a naked hobo on the Google Street app after they refused to hint at where it could be seen.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
3 years ago#10
Got moderated for saying "look at them tedz" at that RE Rev part
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh wow i got modded on Miiverse for spoiling Mega man.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived