So how do you think Miiverse should handle moderation?

#1DTY3Posted 5/15/2013 12:54:52 PM
Personally, I feel as if Nintendo should employ groups of mods for each community. Users marking for moderation shouldnt automatically remove it, but a little icon saying it was marked should be visible to everyone.

How do you think it should be moderated?
And dont say "hurr it shouldnt be" because remember there are kids there. And even Miiverse's strict moderation is a huge leap from the chastity belts known as Friend Codes.

So be realistic.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#2PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/15/2013 1:01:33 PM
I think Nintendo should come to this site, study the moderation,... and do the exact opposite of it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3fhsfootball74Posted 5/15/2013 1:04:25 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I think Nintendo should come to this site, study the moderation,... and do the exact opposite of it.

*slow clap*
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#4Warmonger222Posted 5/15/2013 1:13:16 PM
I think that its fine, if not a tad too strict, but communities should be able to set rules for how the community is modded (e.g. allowing curses)
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#5wombatkiddPosted 5/15/2013 1:17:14 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

This.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#6rafiiillaPosted 5/15/2013 1:23:35 PM
DTY3 posted...
Personally, I feel as if Nintendo should employ groups of mods for each community. Users marking for moderation shouldnt automatically remove it, but a little icon saying it was marked should be visible to everyone.

How do you think it should be moderated?
And dont say "hurr it shouldnt be" because remember there are kids there. And even Miiverse's strict moderation is a huge leap from the chastity belts known as Friend Codes.

So be realistic.

Add a spoiler-like warning/hiding for 18+ comments, so users below this age aren't allowed to see them. But before applying this, make sure nobody is able to change their birthday any moment they feel like doing it

Also, when they release the user-created communities, let the creators apply their rules (using a common-sense-generic set of rules by nintendo obviously)
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif
#7Golden MavenPosted 5/15/2013 1:24:01 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
I think that its fine, if not a tad too strict, but communities should be able to set rules for how the community is modded (e.g. allowing curses)

Why is cursing desirable?
#8G1ingyPosted 5/15/2013 1:27:36 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
I think that its fine, if not a tad too strict

You're in GameFAQs right now...
#9DTY3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:44:19 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Warmonger222 posted...

Why is cursing desirable?

Idunno. Tell that to the people who get pissy when their posts that use the word "damn" are modded.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#10sunK1DPosted 5/15/2013 2:45:51 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

This. Moderation here on GFaqs is the epitome of trash.
---
Real life Claire Redfield, where are you?