Wiiu needs an ambassador program.

#1ZatchBellPosted 5/15/2013 8:29:51 PM
Nintendo has done such a horrible job with Wiiu post launch I think they owe Wiiu owners a public apology and some free game downloads. 1 Nintendo game in 5 months. Constant game delays(does the wonderful 101 have a release date? of course not). And the e-shop which is so slow it barely loads and has tons of errors(my internet is fast so it is definitely the e-shop that sucks). I am playing old wii games on my wiiu just to turn the system on. The system is selling like #$%# because it has NO games.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 5/15/2013 8:31:40 PM
And life moves on. Boo-hoo, they aren't making 20 games a month, they're actually taking their time to finish their games!
#3YoyokuKOPosted 5/15/2013 8:32:14 PM
30 cents games is your incentive

anything else shafts basic console buyers.
#4ZatchBell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:33:59 PM
Thanks for proving my point. Invalid fan boys can't even make this system look good.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#5AhnoldDoodPosted 5/15/2013 8:36:40 PM(edited)
ZatchBell posted...
Thanks for proving my point. Invalid fan boys can't even make this system look good.

We're "invalid"? Why? Because we're patient? Is this your first console launch? I mean, really.
#6ZatchBell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:37:21 PM
1 first party game in 5 months is not patience it is incompetence.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 5/15/2013 8:39:26 PM
ZatchBell posted...
1 first party game in 5 months is not patience it is incompetence.

How? Do you think games take two days to make? Ever considered that they want to take time, or release in a time period worth a damn? Nah, you're right, they should rush every game in development.
#8ZatchBell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:43:28 PM
You plan ahead of time, a billionaire dollar company should have the insight to know they have to release games to sell systems. Game & Wario probably did take 2 days to make by the looks of it.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 5/15/2013 8:45:48 PM
ZatchBell posted...
You plan ahead of time, a billionaire dollar company should have the insight to know they have to release games to sell systems. Game & Wario probably did take 2 days to make by the looks of it.

How can they "plan ahead of time"? Do you even know when these games started development? Do you know how long these take?

And that crack about Game & Wario makes no sense.
#10blazeUP12Posted 5/15/2013 8:50:23 PM
Sure, I'll take some free games
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX