Metroid Fusion > Super Metroid

#1Yoshi__AranPosted 5/16/2013 11:19:46 AM
Maybe it has to do with having played through Super Metroid like 20 times since it first released. Perhaps I am sick of it, although it is a great game. However, I just enjoy Fusion more and have only played through it like two or three times, so maybe it's just that i'm not so sick of it like I am with SM. SM is my brother's 2nd favorite game of all time though. Who else feels the same as me?

Any chance of Fusion on VC? I know it was a 3DS ambassador game, but isn't the Wii U VC supposed to get GBA titles? And if so, how much do you think they will cost and will they also be available on 3DS eshop? (if so I hope they also put Mario & Luigi on there as well)
---
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.
#2LinkMaster2703Posted 5/16/2013 11:21:29 AM
Yes, there is a chance we get Fusion on Wii U. No idea on pricing. Nintendo has "no plans" for GBA on 3DS eShop. Super Metroid is still better.
#3P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 5/16/2013 11:21:56 AM
I agree. I think that, in the future, Nintendo may merge the two eshops at least to some degree.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#4K-R-A-N-G-Posted 5/16/2013 11:23:23 AM
Metroid hunters > all
#5snae99Posted 5/16/2013 11:25:19 AM
It's a rare opinion but I agree. Super Metroid is a fantastic game though. And I think Wii U will get Fusion eventually.
---
Currently playing: Nothing
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
#6P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 5/16/2013 11:26:10 AM
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
Metroid hunters > all

Nan desu ka?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#7AlustarPosted 5/16/2013 11:26:27 AM
I LOVE metroid Fusion! I do still like Super Metroid more. I did not care for the monologues in between new locations in Fusion. The exploration in Super Metroid I thought was more interesting because you were blocked off because you didn't have an ability rather than in Fusion you would be blocked off because you haven't unlocked the Blue doors yet, or whatever.

Either way though I would rank Metroid Fusion as my second favorite Metroid with Super Metroid as the best. :)
#8Schwepps01Posted 5/16/2013 11:28:18 AM
I don't know about any of you, but I still think Metroid II is one of the best and most underrated games of all time. Sure it did things its own way, but the atmosphere was nearly unparalleled.
#9AlustarPosted 5/16/2013 11:29:55 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
I don't know about any of you, but I still think Metroid II is one of the best and most underrated games of all time. Sure it did things its own way, but the atmosphere was nearly unparalleled.

I have been debating about buying that one on my 3DS for weeks because I have not played it before. I have just been scared because I am not a huge fan of the original Metroid, it's cool but I just get lost and killed.
#10fawfulmark2Posted 5/16/2013 11:37:14 AM
Fusion holds a Special place to me, since it actually give you the feeling of being underpowered and pursued by an unstoppable force at some points, however it felt slightly more linear then usual due to the Navigation rooms and such. still was great though, and I wanna see the next game afterwards.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316