Do you want a badass Zelda game for Wii U?

#1Second_HokagePosted 5/16/2013 4:40:37 PM
Full of blood and body mutilations. If i slice a body part, like a tail or arm, it should come off. The blood doesn't even have to look red, black or blue is fine! But i want a dark themed zelda game! A combination of Skyrim and Dark Souls.

It will be embarrasing to play a zelda game with the cartoony, childish graphics like that of skyward sword again. I also want voice acting on all characters, except Link of course. I also want an open world, full of side quests and areas to explore. I want very detailed photo realistic graphics too.

Do you want this type of zelda game too?
#2elbarto1Posted 5/16/2013 4:42:28 PM
Yes. Yes I do.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#3Poopcorn13Posted 5/16/2013 4:42:46 PM
Or you could play Skyrim.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#4tact_coyotePosted 5/16/2013 4:44:50 PM
So you want god of war and zelda mixed together? I don't know what the rest of you think, but I know that wouldn't buy that game.
---
Self declared nintendo fanboy
Currently playing: Fire emblem awakening, SMT: nocturne, monster hunter 3
#5wombatkiddPosted 5/16/2013 4:46:04 PM
tact_coyote posted...
So you want god of war and zelda mixed together? I don't know what the rest of you think, but I know that wouldn't buy that game.

Darksiders?
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#61shadetail1Posted 5/16/2013 4:47:44 PM
No. I don't want that kind of Zelda game, because I'm not a child who thinks that blood and gore are the only measure of how good a game is. I could live with full voice acting, but the rest of that is utterly pointless.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#7tact_coyotePosted 5/16/2013 4:48:27 PM
wombatkidd posted...
tact_coyote posted...

Darksiders?

Now that think about, it would be like Darksiders, and I didn't enjoy that game that much. (never brought the squeal either.)
---
Self declared nintendo fanboy
Currently playing: Fire emblem awakening, SMT: nocturne, monster hunter 3
#8Second_Hokage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:49:15 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
No. I don't want that kind of Zelda game, because I'm not a child who thinks that blood and gore are the only measure of how good a game is. I could live with full voice acting, but the rest of that is utterly pointless.

You missed the point completely. Blood and gore symbolize a move forward from skyward sword.
#9dreamkaster64Posted 5/16/2013 4:51:22 PM
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/real-trailers/real-trailers-zelda-hardcore
---
"the truth isn't fact or reason, its what everyone agrees on " the Wizard of Oz
#10Second_Hokage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:52:14 PM
tact_coyote posted...
wombatkidd posted...
tact_coyote posted...

Darksiders?

Now that think about, it would be like Darksiders, and I didn't enjoy that game that much. (never brought the squeal either.)

Darksiders was a bad game, and it wasn't photo-realistic. I want the combination of zelda's high quality gameplay, mixed with skyrim and dark souls. If you imagine that just for a bit, a smile will slowly develop into a huge, happy grin.