Do you want a badass Zelda game for Wii U?

#11Second_Hokage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:54:17 PM
dreamkaster64 posted...
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/real-trailers/real-trailers-zelda-hardcore

I think i laughed harder than i should have.
#12psxphreakPosted 5/16/2013 4:54:26 PM
I want a Zelda game that doesnt treat the player like an idiot who has never played a Zelda game.
#13wiiking96Posted 5/16/2013 4:55:34 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
No. I don't want that kind of Zelda game, because I'm not a child who thinks that blood and gore are the only measure of how good a game is. I could live with full voice acting, but the rest of that is utterly pointless.

You missed the point completely. Blood and gore symbolize a move forward from skyward sword.

No they don't.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#14Poopcorn13Posted 5/16/2013 4:56:46 PM
dreamkaster64 posted...
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/real-trailers/real-trailers-zelda-hardcore

LOL
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#15NCPwnPosted 5/16/2013 4:58:21 PM
Nope,

GoW and Skyrim are some of the most boring games.

I would like:
Harder difficulty
shorter games.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#16wombatkiddPosted 5/16/2013 4:58:40 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
You missed the point completely. Blood and gore symbolize a move forward from skyward sword.

I think it's you who misses the point. You do know Zelda isn't just for us older folks, but for children as well, right?

Why not make a graphic Pokemon game where Charizard bloodily rips the head off Blastoise while we're at it?
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#171shadetail1Posted 5/16/2013 5:01:45 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
You missed the point completely.

No I didn't. You sure did, though.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#18tact_coyotePosted 5/16/2013 5:01:49 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
tact_coyote posted...
wombatkidd posted...
tact_coyote posted...
So you want god of war and zelda mixed together? I don't know what the rest of you think, but I know that wouldn't buy that game.

Darksiders?

Now that think about, it would be like Darksiders, and I didn't enjoy that game that much. (never brought the squeal either.)

Darksiders was a bad game, and it wasn't photo-realistic. I want the combination of zelda's high quality gameplay, mixed with skyrim and dark souls. If you imagine that just for a bit, a smile will slowly develop into a huge, happy grin.

Well, frist of all I didn't like Dark souls that much , and while did I like Skyrim a lot, I don't know how well they could mix with Zelda, and I think Nintendo would have an very hard time making it as their more about dungeons and puzzles rather then difficult gameplay and
RPG like elements in an Zelda game (though to be fair I did like Zelda II, and it had both of those things in it , but I just don't think it would work well.)
---
Self declared nintendo fanboy
Currently playing: Fire emblem awakening, SMT: nocturne, monster hunter 3
#19WildsparkPosted 5/16/2013 5:06:30 PM
If a game like that came out then I would never buy a Nintendo product again.
#20Second_Hokage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:11:22 PM
wombatkidd posted...
Second_Hokage posted...

I think it's you who misses the point. You do know Zelda isn't just for us older folks, but for children as well, right?

Why not make a graphic Pokemon game where Charizard bloodily rips the head off Blastoise while we're at it?

This is zelda were talking about, a guy who kills monsters with a sword. I just want a darker version of it, with the environment and scope of Skyrim, and the feel of Dark Souls.

I think that some of you might not have played skyrim or dark souls, so you can't imagine what i am referring to. I guess i forgot to take that into consideration. Some the responses are very casual.