I doubt LPers are angry with nintendo

#1GoombaXPosted 5/16/2013 7:40:12 PM
Its not like they dont have real jobs or a decent education right?
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#2BuretsuPosted 5/16/2013 7:41:56 PM
Wow. There are no words to describe the sheer ignorance on display here...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3YamiYugi4400Posted 5/16/2013 7:43:34 PM
fanboy fight
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#4Beatperson14Posted 5/16/2013 7:43:50 PM
Buretsu posted...
Wow. There are no words to describe the sheer ignorance on display here...
#5GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:45:44 PM
whats ignorant is thinking you can do a lets play video for the rest of your life and live off its income.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#6BuretsuPosted 5/16/2013 7:50:10 PM
The real issues are (a) the possibilities for this to have wider implications for YT censorship (in gaming) (b) the fact that it's a slap in the face to the passionate Nintendo community to say "you don't deserve compensation", and (c) the possibility of this spreading to other publishers

---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7Wiiplayer111Posted 5/16/2013 7:53:41 PM
Once again I don't see why LPers just don't make their videos under ten minutes to keep their ads. Its such an easy fix. Sure you will have to split your 30 minute video into three videos but that is just more ad money for LPers.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#8BuretsuPosted 5/16/2013 7:54:12 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Once again I don't see why LPers just don't make their videos under ten minutes to keep their ads. Its such an easy fix. Sure you will have to split your 30 minute video into three videos but that is just more ad money for LPers.

Because that doesn't work. Nintendo has already placed claims on videos under 10 minutes.
---
#9kaliskonigPosted 5/16/2013 7:54:43 PM
Buretsu posted...
The real issues are (a) the possibilities for this to have wider implications for YT censorship (in gaming) (b) the fact that it's a slap in the face to the passionate Nintendo community to say "you don't deserve compensation", and (c) the possibility of this spreading to other publishers

"Well what's the big ******* deal *****!?" - Cartman of South Park
#10MuryoPosted 5/16/2013 7:56:04 PM
GoombaX posted...
whats ignorant is thinking you can do a lets play video for the rest of your life and live off its income.

This, a good number of this "let's Players" are in just for the easy money and no honest fun or liking for gaming.