BEST MOST fantastic Nintendo direct ever, Nintendo is the BEST!!!!

#1TurkeyPotsPosted 5/17/2013 7:44:35 AM
I can hardly believe it! It was so awesome to see New Super Luigi Bros Wii U, a game that is the same as the one I have been playing for a decade+. It was sooooooooooooooooo incredible to see Mario and Sonic's new game, looks truly next gen and awesome full of sweet fine racing top class.

OMG I also have to mention how much I loved their announcement of RE: Revelations for Wii U, I mean I already knew about it and have played the full atrociously controlled demo, but it is great of course to see it announced in the fantastic voice of the great Iwata!

Last but not least, I thoroughly enjoyed the splendor of that new jumping Kung Fu game, I loved the revolutionary gameplay of auto jumping with extremely fast pace. I also loved the angry birds style gameplay shown in the wario game, especially since I have barely played angry birds on my phone for a couple years.

Well, that Direct left me very satisfied, yearning for more delicious news from the big N! I am sure they will deliver even more awesomeness in the coming days as E3 approaches.
#2HitagiPosted 5/17/2013 7:45:17 AM
agreed nintendo really held nothing back god bless iwata
#3GalluszPosted 5/17/2013 7:45:42 AM
Your joking right?
#4Kentaro21Posted 5/17/2013 7:45:42 AM
You realize this was an appetizer, right? Save some of that excitement for June.
#5Asd202Posted 5/17/2013 7:46:13 AM
I also loved the framerate it that sonic racing/skating or whatever game!
#6StickMen1090Posted 5/17/2013 7:46:22 AM
yea these kind of topics are normal after every Direct or E3
#7Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/17/2013 7:46:45 AM
TurkeyPots posted...
I can hardly believe it! It was so awesome to see New Super Luigi Bros Wii U, a game that is the same as the one I have been playing for a decade+. It was sooooooooooooooooo incredible to see Mario and Sonic's new game, looks truly next gen and awesome full of sweet fine racing top class.

OMG I also have to mention how much I loved their announcement of RE: Revelations for Wii U, I mean I already knew about it and have played the full atrociously controlled demo, but it is great of course to see it announced in the fantastic voice of the great Iwata!

Last but not least, I thoroughly enjoyed the splendor of that new jumping Kung Fu game, I loved the revolutionary gameplay of auto jumping with extremely fast pace. I also loved the angry birds style gameplay shown in the wario game, especially since I have barely played angry birds on my phone for a couple years.

Well, that Direct left me very satisfied, yearning for more delicious news from the big N! I am sure they will deliver even more awesomeness in the coming days as E3 approaches.

Nailed it
RIP Nintendo
#8ninsony12Posted 5/17/2013 7:46:50 AM
haha ponies with the BAYONETTA syndrome.
---
PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper. The real next gen starts with ps 4.
#9vectorx40Posted 5/17/2013 7:48:01 AM
Asd202 posted...

How they even had the audacity to show that game is beyond me, it looked like a second rate N64 game with an even worse frame rate...horrifying. I think that game will give me nightmares tonight. What a showcase!
#10TurkeyPots(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 7:49:52 AM
vectorx40 posted...
Asd202 posted...

How they even had the audacity to show that game is beyond me, it looked like a second rate N64 game with an even worse frame rate...horrifying. I think that game will give me nightmares tonight. What a showcase!

It's only gonna cost $49.99 though, so it's a great deal!