BEST MOST fantastic Nintendo direct ever, Nintendo is the BEST!!!!

#11DarkAdonis123Posted 5/17/2013 7:52:37 AM
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

This. While I agree that NSLU was a nice segment, lets not be ridiculous. That was absolutely NOT the best Nintendo Direct ever.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#12The_Shadow_LinkPosted 5/17/2013 7:53:30 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

This. While I agree that NSLU was a nice segment, lets not be ridiculous. That was absolutely NOT the best Nintendo Direct ever.

Change that to the Sonic Stuff, the NSLU stuff just pissed me off, your charging $20 for THAT?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#13TurkeyPots(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 7:54:52 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

Of course it was! That Kung Fu game solidified it for me. The minimalist, focused auto jump gameplay easily surpasses games on either M$ and Sony's consoles.
#14Schwepps01Posted 5/17/2013 7:57:55 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

Change that to the Sonic Stuff, the NSLU stuff just pissed me off, your charging $20 for THAT?

Nope, 30 bucks, assuming you commit the immoral sin of buying a retail copy.
---
#15Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/17/2013 7:59:53 AM
TurkeyPots posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

Of course it was! That Kung Fu game solidified it for me. The minimalist, focused auto jump gameplay easily surpasses games on either M$ and Sony's consoles.

lololol oh the tears
#16DarkAdonis123Posted 5/17/2013 8:01:34 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
The_Shadow_Link posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Your joking right?

Nope, 30 bucks, assuming you commit the immoral sin of buying a retail copy.

I'm a collector. The physical copy appeals to me more than the digital copy.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#17aDRE8Posted 5/17/2013 8:03:23 AM
TurkeyPots posted...
I can hardly believe it! It was so awesome to see New Super Luigi Bros Wii U, a game that is the same as the one I have been playing for a decade+. It was sooooooooooooooooo incredible to see Mario and Sonic's new game, looks truly next gen and awesome full of sweet fine racing top class.

OMG I also have to mention how much I loved their announcement of RE: Revelations for Wii U, I mean I already knew about it and have played the full atrociously controlled demo, but it is great of course to see it announced in the fantastic voice of the great Iwata!

Last but not least, I thoroughly enjoyed the splendor of that new jumping Kung Fu game, I loved the revolutionary gameplay of auto jumping with extremely fast pace. I also loved the angry birds style gameplay shown in the wario game, especially since I have barely played angry birds on my phone for a couple years.

Well, that Direct left me very satisfied, yearning for more delicious news from the big N! I am sure they will deliver even more awesomeness in the coming days as E3 approaches.

LOL!
#18TerotrousPosted 5/17/2013 8:04:15 AM
I like how you skipped over the Pikmin 3 gameplay footage, which looked awesome.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#19Asd202Posted 5/17/2013 8:06:18 AM
Terotrous posted...
I like how you skipped over the Pikmin 3 gameplay footage, which looked awesome.

A Pikmin game looks and plays like Pikmin game. WOW.
#20TerotrousPosted 5/17/2013 8:07:50 AM
Asd202 posted...
A Pikmin game looks and plays like Pikmin game. WOW.

Except that it got one huge innovation added to it, which is that you can now passively direct your commanders. If you've played Pikmin 2, this is a huge step forward over having to manually move them to any given location, you'll be able to get so much more done now.

It's also a rare example of Nintendo actually making the crucial gameplay improvements that they so frequently miss or ignore.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery