This board is great, now were back to "Want for E3".

#11GdboyratedloudPosted 5/17/2013 7:57:27 AM
LMFAO "want for E3"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSsrvsszcs

We already said this direct will be nothing new.
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#12Who_Dat504(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:00:24 AM
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
If you frequented the wii board from 2009-2011 you know the wait for E3 song and dance all too well.

if you journeyed to the ps3 and vita board you would aslo learn how to do it with a partner
: D

No man, thats one problem Sony does not have. It fills like they announce a new game every week:-)
---
Saints, LSU, and Hornets fan!
#13HungoverHero777Posted 5/17/2013 8:01:07 AM
Who_Dat504 posted...
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
If you frequented the wii board from 2009-2011 you know the wait for E3 song and dance all too well.

if you journeyed to the ps3 and vita board you would aslo learn how to do it with a partner

No man, thats one problem Sony does not have. It fills like they announce a new game every week:-)

Even for the Vita? Absolutely.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/17/2013 8:02:16 AM
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

At least as far as the PS3 goes, but you know how nintendo fanboys are. All games suck except for Nintendo titles and exclusive Sonic games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#15VernnonPosted 5/17/2013 8:03:34 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Perhaps you missed the part where Nintendo has been saying all along that there will be multiple NDs leading up to and taking place during E3 where they will be showcasing titles to be realeasex during the coming year?

Of course gamers who enjoy Nintendo are going to be excited. You are posting on a Nintendo related message board after all.

This, you can see most of the trolls(On this topic) are the one's who fail to realize that Nintendo never said they weren't attending E3... and then use that lame saying'' oh now Nintendo fans don't care for E3/ or now they want E3'' Has it ever come to mind that not everyone cares for e3, not just Nintendo fans, and there are some who do. You can't speak for everyone when it comes to things like opinions. But I guess trolls will be trolls, no matter what the situation is.
#16AsuirPosted 5/17/2013 8:07:37 AM
kaliskonig posted...
Most never said E3 didn't matter just that Nintendo not giving a presentation didn't matter really. just that it is not how it used to be and that Nintendos approach this year is how it should be from hear on.

Nintendo said it best "We are making E3 for thee people." or something like that. E3 stopped being for the people at the start of this gen of gaming and they are trying to put things back the way they belong.

No, actually most said that E3 was old news and was useless in it's function and that E3 has been worthless for years now.
---
Ftw!
#17VernnonPosted 5/17/2013 8:21:34 AM
Asuir posted...
kaliskonig posted...
Most never said E3 didn't matter just that Nintendo not giving a presentation didn't matter really. just that it is not how it used to be and that Nintendos approach this year is how it should be from hear on.

Nintendo said it best "We are making E3 for thee people." or something like that. E3 stopped being for the people at the start of this gen of gaming and they are trying to put things back the way they belong.

No, actually most said that E3 was old news and was useless in it's function and that E3 has been worthless for years now.

Once again, when you say most, do you mean those on the Wii U board? or are we counting on a worldwide scale, because I would love your source of information how can you say most, when you have no idea how many fans care for E3, that's including pc, sony, and microsoft gamers. I can see most people don't have an understanding of what the word ''Opinion'' means anymore.
#18AceMosPosted 5/17/2013 8:24:34 AM
ppl have been sayign E3 is pointless becuse it is

and ppl still say its pointless jsut that the ND during E3 will be ncie as they have been saying before todays ND

so nothing has changed but trolls want ot spin it into a negative
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#19Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/17/2013 8:24:38 AM
Who_Dat504 posted...
Up until today this board was saying how E3 does not matter, no one watches E3 anymore, ND are so much better. Now after today when nothing big was shown, were back to " that was just an appetizer, wait for E3". Lol

Wow, your spelling, much like your home life I'm guessing, is atrocious.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/17/2013 8:26:44 AM
Most never said E3 didn't matter just that Nintendo not giving a presentation didn't matter really.

Wrong many of the more delusional fanboys have said exactly that.

For example:

ppl have been sayign E3 is pointless becuse it is

You see how warped a fanboys mind is?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg