The worlds reaction if: Nintendo wins again

#51StrongBlackVinePosted 5/21/2013 12:39:29 AM
Nice to fantasize, but the Wii U is flopping Gamecube style.
#52mjc0961Posted 5/21/2013 1:00:00 AM(edited)
Genericgamer667 posted...
you mean if it becomes successful?

the media will likely just ignore it then like they do with the 3ds

This. They will ignore it and wait until the 9th generation Nintendo platforms to whine once more about how Nintendo should go third party.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#53king_maddenPosted 5/21/2013 1:18:39 AM
the wii was competing with itself this/last gen.

kind of hard to "lose" a one console race. the other race is the one people were talking about.
#54MichaelMateriaPosted 5/21/2013 2:00:24 AM
Wii sold insanely well and I never bought one. Not only did I never buy one, but I absolutely do not care that I never bought one. I don't feel like I missed out on anything.
---
PSN+Steam+XBL / Twitter: MichaelMateria / Michael_Materia
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MichaelMateria / Blog: http://www.michaelmateria.blogspot.com
#55New LinkPosted 5/21/2013 2:54:04 AM
They'll pretend it never happened and won't acknowledge it.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#56Exsoldier001Posted 5/21/2013 2:57:34 AM
MichaelMateria posted...
Wii sold insanely well and I never bought one. Not only did I never buy one, but I absolutely do not care that I never bought one. I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

oh boy, you did missed out on a bunch of things :) trust me, i own every console in the market.

name me 1 game that is even comparable to super mario galaxy? ( i hope u wont come back with a statement like kiddie games or i dun like platforming anyway)

i would say the same thing with PS3 n Xbox, though honestly Xbox n PS3 have very thin line differentiating them.
#57king_maddenPosted 5/21/2013 10:26:31 AM
Exsoldier001 posted...
MichaelMateria posted...

oh boy, you did missed out on a bunch of things :) trust me, i own every console in the market.

name me 1 game that is even comparable to super mario galaxy? ( i hope u wont come back with a statement like kiddie games or i dun like platforming anyway)

i would say the same thing with PS3 n Xbox, though honestly Xbox n PS3 have very thin line differentiating them.

believe it or not there are thousands/millions who didnt like mario galaxy.

pretty much just like EVERY game out there, there is no game that everyone likes.

personally i wouldnt say mario galaxy was "bad", but after playing it, I would never buy it.