Gamestop near me not selling Wii U

#71kingbriannPosted 5/19/2013 9:23:05 PM
i cantell this is a troll topic.
no matter how much it flopped, gamestop will still have some in reservation
the wii u is the latest console that came out so theres no way gamestop will just discontinue it

pics or didnt happen
actually im just going to block TC

i have the wiiu.
sure its doing bad atm cause theres no release date on mario kart u and brawls u and windwaker but thats not reason to keep making bs topics
---
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian
#72Dr_FacerPosted 5/19/2013 9:40:37 PM
Went to a Gamestop last Thursday. It did have the U available, but the shelve space they were giving it was ridiculously small, the regular Wii had more space, even.
#73LinkinPark_JLawPosted 5/19/2013 9:46:11 PM
My GameStop has a HUGE section for 360, 3DS, PS3, hell even the Vita section is a decent size. The Wii U takes up a little tiny spot in the corner.
---
They can block me, but they can never take me down for good.
#74metalXgearPosted 5/19/2013 11:07:52 PM
Yall do realize that the PS4 and Xbox Infinity are gonna have similar rocky starts with little to no games out when they first release?
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
#75tyrolzallPosted 5/19/2013 11:09:27 PM
I asked the gamestop clerk where Wii-U stuff was and he said "Wii who?" Wii games are over there in the corner (Wii, not Wii-U).
#76SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 3:01:42 PM
Oops. To be more specific, They got rid of all they had months ago and didn't get any new ones in. They still had Vitas in stock and surprisingly at least 3 or 4 people every month have bought that thing.

I went to another gamestop in a nearby mall. They had the Wii U in stock, but the guy at the desk said not one person has purchased one since January.

At leas the Wii started out with Zelda. That was an amazing game. Wii U had pretty much nothing to start out with.
#77nbean16Posted 5/20/2013 3:03:17 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Oops. To be more specific, They got rid of all they had months ago and didn't get any new ones in. They still had Vitas in stock and surprisingly at least 3 or 4 people every month have bought that thing.

I went to another gamestop in a nearby mall. They had the Wii U in stock, but the guy at the desk said not one person has purchased one since January.

At leas the Wii started out with Zelda. That was an amazing game. Wii U had pretty much nothing to start out with.

Why don't you quit lying or give us the exact gamestop so we can call and make you look stupid?
#78SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 3:12:56 PM
nbean16 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...

Why don't you quit lying or give us the exact gamestop so we can call and make you look stupid?

Now that's just rude. Sorry bud, my mommy said not to give that kind of information to strangers.
#79icarus231Posted 5/20/2013 3:15:33 PM
DDP886 posted...
Yo TC, your gonna love bioshock!

EmeralDragon23 posted...
I was at Gamestop today.

There were Wii U systems.

The GameStop near me has wii u delux for 199.99

Thats less then all 6 of them you sold. Wasnt your target ,where you work selling them for that much last month too?
#80sonic777Posted 5/20/2013 3:15:47 PM
The cannibalism in this topic is horrifying. You NDF members don't even know who to attack anymore.

You just peck at the first thing that bleeds.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG