Socran posted...
oshawott4ever posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
sonicboom510 posted...
"we will discuss" = "they don't exist, please understand"

Shut the f*** up.

http://i.imgur.com/d0nLgch.jpg

http://www.gamespek.com/imagenes/articulos/articulos/iwata_not_dead.gif

By the way, for all we know, "Before E3" could mean "seconds before E3". I mean, literally, that could be exactly what they were trying to say and thought we (please) understood.

Okay.

That gif was funny.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#42DTY3Posted 5/20/2013 9:08:27 AM
trenken posted...
wingo84 posted...
middays_deep posted...
And this is the minimum that I've been waiting for. I'm probably going to get Wii U soon.

IF smash, 3D Mario and Kart get released around the same time there will be a lot of Wii U's flying off the shelves

That wont happen, MK is supposedly coming out this year, 3D Mario and Smash arent. I think both of them are 2014 games.

There is always 5 years between 3D Mario games, except for direct sequels like SMG2. Well SMG2 came out only 2 years ago. How would they build something entirely new in such a short amount of time? Unless they were really rushing it to save the U... =/

You know, last time you spouted that nonsense, everyone debunked you. Let me do it again.

SMG2 was more or less an expansion of SMG1. It didnt take longto make and they just used existing resources. It's been over 5 years since SMG1. Do you think they havent even started on it yet?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#43wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 11:25:26 AM
DTY3 posted...
trenken posted...
wingo84 posted...
middays_deep posted...
And this is the minimum that I've been waiting for. I'm probably going to get Wii U soon.

IF smash, 3D Mario and Kart get released around the same time there will be a lot of Wii U's flying off the shelves

That wont happen, MK is supposedly coming out this year, 3D Mario and Smash arent. I think both of them are 2014 games.

There is always 5 years between 3D Mario games, except for direct sequels like SMG2. Well SMG2 came out only 2 years ago. How would they build something entirely new in such a short amount of time? Unless they were really rushing it to save the U... =/

You know, last time you spouted that nonsense, everyone debunked you. Let me do it again.

SMG2 was more or less an expansion of SMG1. It didnt take longto make and they just used existing resources. It's been over 5 years since SMG1. Do you think they havent even started on it yet?

Not long to wait and find out!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#44181stCommanderPosted 5/20/2013 11:30:17 AM
Mario, Mario and more Mario, same old Mario.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#45DTY3Posted 5/20/2013 12:08:19 PM
181stCommander posted...
Mario, Mario and more Mario, same old Mario.

Smash Bros is not a Mario game. If it had to belong to one series, it would be a Kirby fightng game.
---
#46trenkenPosted 5/20/2013 12:11:48 PM
DTY3 posted...
trenken posted...
wingo84 posted...
middays_deep posted...

Um, who said they didnt start on it yet? Of course they have, but not 5 years ago. I seriously doubt they started it much over a year ago.

Doesnt matter anyway, SMG2 turned out to be quite a bit of work for them, and it is a game that had to be built you know. So the fact is its only been a couple years or so since it came out, NOT 5. 5 is since the first game, but FYI SMG2 exists.

To think a 3D Mario will come out this year tells me it must be rushed so it could save the U. Reminds me on 3D Land, just some generic 3D mario game with no character of its own. But whatever helps you sleep at night... sure... they started it 5 years ago. lol
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#47DTY3Posted 5/20/2013 12:47:51 PM
Pretty sure SMG 2 was done by a different team...

And again they made it using existing assets. Hell they were probably working on 3D Mario U before SMG2.

Games don't start development the minute you hear about them.
---