The WII U imo really has no place, neither does nintendo in the console wars.

#1nativeboi85Posted 5/20/2013 5:29:33 AM
I agree Nintendo should just focus on the 3DS and there is nothing wrong with that, portable gaming has a big market and the 3DS really has no contenders, I cant see how the WII U is profitable to nintendo in the long run, the third party support is terrible.

Any console that has no third party support has failed. Sega Saturn comes to mind with its terrible third party support and this system will be another dreamcast.

The only thing this system has going for it is that you can utilize the game controller with out needing the TV, which the PS4 is gonna do with the vita soon.

just give up mane.
#2Mr_IwataPosted 5/20/2013 5:31:44 AM
I'm Mr_Iwata and I approve this message.
---
Please understand.
#3nuskooIPosted 5/20/2013 5:32:16 AM
Your opinion imo really has no place. Your topic is merely another insipid troll topic.

You are not unique and your topic is unoriginal. We do not need another one of these topics.

Go away.
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#4jakestar0306Posted 5/20/2013 5:32:46 AM
Too obvious.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#5Shockman37Posted 5/20/2013 5:32:53 AM
Welcome to gamefaqs where everyone knows how to run a company
#6nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 5:33:55 AM
nuskooI posted...
Your opinion imo really has no place. Your topic is merely another insipid troll topic.

You are not unique and your topic is unoriginal. We do not need another one of these topics.

Go away.

A fact becomes less of an opinion when providable proof is given, your a like a person with a dying pet that doesnt want to put it down because you fail to see that pet is suffering.
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 5/20/2013 5:35:04 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
nuskooI posted...

Go away.

A fact becomes less of an opinion when providable proof is given, your a like a person with a dying pet that doesnt want to put it down because you fail to see that pet is suffering.

LOL, the kid think what he's saying is fact, that's so cute.
#8userfrigginamePosted 5/20/2013 5:35:31 AM
I don't like the idea. That leaves the console market with consoles that share like 90% of the same games.
#9nuskooIPosted 5/20/2013 5:38:06 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
nuskooI posted...

Go away.

First of all, it is "you're" and not "your" and second of all, "Nintendo Always Wins." Second of all, you have no facts. What you fail to realize is that this is a console launch, and if you were old enough to remember, the PS3 had a wretched launch for like 3 years, but how you trolls forget so easily. Don't even get me started on the Vita.

Too bad for InteractiveMovieShooterStation3/4 and InteractiveMovieShooterNoGamesBox360/3 that they don't have any games nearly as great as Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc. If I were you, I would also be sad if I was a little unhappy troll that made asinine topics.
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#10nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 5:39:02 AM
userfrigginame posted...
I don't like the idea. That leaves the console market with consoles that share like 90% of the same games.

They already do any way, wii U isnt doing anything different than the PS 3 as of right now besides what a new mario game and a scribblenauts I can play on the 3DS?

3DS has some bad ass games coming out for it

Pokemon X
SMT 4
Batman origins
Mario and Luigi 4

Just focus on the 3DS, a portable Xenoblade game would be bad ass too and I dont believe nintendo is using the full capabilities of the 3DS graphics yet.