Today's poll lacks a "not enough advertisement" option

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Today's poll lacks a "not enough advertisement" option
3 years ago#1
I think this is where the real problem stems. The people who know you got good games will buy the system but there is still a mass of people who don't know the difference with the predecessor.

Get some new ads out there, make it clear as day that its A NEW CONSOLE while also showing key points that seperate it from the Wii.
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
3 years ago#2
They have the actual ads but they don't actually show them.

The last Wii U commercial I've seen on TV was one for NSMBU. But I've seen the same DKCR3D ad three times.
3 years ago#3
If anything I would make it look like Wii as much as possible. People actually bought Wii's.
Please understand.
3 years ago#4
AhnoldDood posted...

The last Wii U commercial I've seen on TV was one for NSMBU. But I've seen the same DKCR3D ad three times.

Those commercials suck. It just shows a family playing video games without barely giving a mention to the Wii U at all. Like how can that be taken seriously.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
3 years ago#5
RemixDeluxe posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

Those commercials suck. It just shows a family playing video games without barely giving a mention to the Wii U at all. Like how can that be taken seriously.

Have you even seen the ads? I know they don't air, but some of them STRESS the fact that the Wii U =/= Wii.
3 years ago#6
AhnoldDood posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

Have you even seen the ads? I know they don't air, but some of them STRESS the fact that the Wii U =/= Wii.

I think I saw it once on TV but that was back in November. Never again since then unless I'm just watching the wrong channels that would advert them.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
3 years ago#7
Poll is a bit silly, in that the #1 ranked answer was already Nintendo's mission statement going into Wii U. Nintendo knows that a diversified 3rd party library is the answer, it just has no friggin clue how to make that happen, apparently.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Today's poll lacks a "not enough advertisement" option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived