What games does EA actually develop? Aren't they mainly just a publisher?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/20/2013 8:32:02 AM
People seem to be freaking out because no "EA games". But what games do they actually make?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/20/2013 8:34:50 AM
People seem to be freaking out because no "EA games". But what games do they actually make?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts#Studios_and_subsidiaries

I know googling may have been hard, so I did it for you.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#3userfrigginamePosted 5/20/2013 8:37:34 AM(edited)
Well EA Sports develops the games like Madden, FIFA, NHL, SSX, etc. Also, they partially develop Need for Speed (Criterion games is also involved in that development). Everything else like The Sims, Dragon Age, Dead Space, etc., they just publish.
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 5/20/2013 8:57:40 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...

Not sure if serious.....
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5EoinPosted 5/20/2013 9:01:15 AM
userfrigginame posted...
Well EA Sports develops the games like Madden, FIFA, NHL, SSX, etc. Also, they partially develop Need for Speed (Criterion games is also involved in that development). Everything else like The Sims, Dragon Age, Dead Space, etc., they just publish.

Everything you mentioned is fully developed by EA. Criterion, Maxis (Sim City), Bioware (Dragon Age), and Visceral Games (Dead Space) are all fully owned by EA.
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/20/2013 11:15:54 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...

Not sure if serious.....

Don't be surprised. Some Nintendo fanboys know nothing about gaming beyond their little Nintendo bubble. Even the most basic info like what TC is asking for.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#7laxnd23Posted 5/20/2013 11:17:54 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...

You do realize that whether they develop it or not, they have the final say in where the games go.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#8Baha05Posted 5/20/2013 11:18:49 AM
laxnd23 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

You do realize that whether they develop it or not, they have the final say in where the games go.

Yeah but to be honest it's a legit question as to what they themselves (Not via owned developers) make.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#9Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/20/2013 11:20:09 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

Not sure if serious.....

Don't be surprised. Some Nintendo fanboys know nothing about gaming beyond their little Nintendo bubble. Even the most basic info like what TC is asking for.

I honestly can't wait until you stop frequenting these boards. Unfortunately for you, your ammunition is going to run dry soon :/, much like your **********'s *****
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#10rafiiillaPosted 5/20/2013 11:20:42 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

Not sure if serious.....

Isn't that the point of asking? no need to be rude
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif