Super Metroid unleashes the power of Miiverse

#1wingo84Posted 5/20/2013 8:21:06 AM
One of the things that has made my playthrough so fun and successful was the ability to communicate directly with other players whilst playing.

Being able to show off with screenshots and asking for help without the need to describe anything in too much detail was just brilliant... Ended up having a laugh with other gamers who were stuck at the same place and letting each other know how you got on...

There is so much more potential that Miiverse can offer too (As we have seen from the brilliant 'creature voice' in RE Revelations) I cant wait to see how it is incorporated into future games and series such as Metroid and Zelda etc

Thought this board needed a positive post :D
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/20/2013 8:34:16 AM
Miiverse is great, but the PS4 is often lambasted for it's social capabilities.... Hmm... I wonder why?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#3McmadnessV3Posted 5/20/2013 8:43:57 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Miiverse is great, but the PS4 is often lambasted for it's social capabilities.... Hmm... I wonder why?

Because of the execution.

Its not rocket science.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#4trenkenPosted 5/20/2013 8:46:56 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Its not rocket science.

This guy owns a PS4.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/20/2013 9:36:34 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Its not rocket science.

This guy owns a PS4.

Yup. He obviously has much experience with the "execution". It's not rocket science.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#6zatOMGPosted 5/20/2013 9:39:07 AM
Way to try and derail the topic.

I have found it very helpful, too Wingo. Tons of potential, and I have met many a good fellow!
#7arvilinoPosted 5/20/2013 9:46:18 AM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Miiverse lets WiiU players give each other hints. Whereas PS4 either lets some dude play the game for you or spams facebook.

This is of course speculation from what we know about the PS4 so far.
#8Rasputin77Posted 5/20/2013 9:48:01 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Because one forum is for the paper-thin skinned who prefer people controlling what they say in 100 characters or less, and the other is... ooooh... forget it. We've been through this already.

wingo84 posted...
Thought this board needed a positive post :D

Ugh. I wasn't going to post until I scrolled back up and saw that. When your positive threads are constantly looking over their shoulder for the "haters" to show up, and your negative threads lay it out plainly and cleanly for both sides of the fence... something is WRONG.
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#9gameG3ni3Posted 5/20/2013 9:48:14 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Its not rocket science.

This guy owns a PS4.

Yup. He obviously has much experience with the "execution". It's not rocket science.

And you obviously know the PS4's social capabilities are on par with Miiverse...which you've already stated as being great. You're just as bad as him for posting something no one knows, maybe the PS4's social aspect is garbage???
---
("+[__]::") = love
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/20/2013 9:50:21 AM
And you obviously know the PS4's social capabilities are on par with Miiverse...which you've already stated as being great. You're just as bad as him for posting something no one knows, maybe the PS4's social aspect is garbage???

I never once said that the PS4's social capabilities were on par with Miiverse. You are arguing an imaginary point that you made up.
---