I swear that Wario Crowdfarter thing is actually making me angry.

#1TastyKittyMMMMPosted 5/20/2013 12:16:51 PM
Good job, Nintendo. You've trolled me. Add this to the list of reasons I hate Nintendo these days. Their arrogance really astounds me.. "Hey, we have so much money we can brag about it and we don't have to innovate anymore. **** you little guys with actual CREATIVE ideas!"

It's a little like Bill Gates waving money in the face of some startup business JUST BECAUSE HE CAN.
#2tizzywilkillyouPosted 5/20/2013 12:19:27 PM
Joke post? I seriously hope.
#3TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:21:13 PM
No. I'm not joking. NSMB2 did this in a less subtle way, too. Collecting all those coins is a metaphor for how rich we've made Nintendo by eating up their rehashes of Mario every year this generation.
#4TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:22:45 PM
I know that sounds a little more ridiculous, but it's seriously annoying that Nintendo would have the balls to make fun of Kickstarter when that place is known for pushing creative ideas from unknown indie devs. How does Nintendo have any right to poke fun at someone being creative? Just because they've abandoned any resemblance of being creative doesn't mean it's bad when someone else is.
#5arvilinoPosted 5/20/2013 12:23:19 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
I know that sounds a little more ridiculous, but it's seriously annoying that Nintendo would have the balls to make fun of Kickstarter when that place is known for pushing creative ideas from unknown indie devs. How does Nintendo have any right to poke fun at someone being creative? Just because they've abandoned any resemblance of being creative doesn't mean it's bad when someone else is.

Parody, fair use, etc.
#6LinkMaster2703Posted 5/20/2013 12:24:38 PM
I actually feel stupider having read this garbage topic.
---
http://www.gamespek.com/imagenes/articulos/articulos/iwata_not_dead.gif
#7Schwepps01Posted 5/20/2013 12:25:12 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
No. I'm not joking. NSMB2 did this in a less subtle way, too. Collecting all those coins is a metaphor for how rich we've made Nintendo by eating up their rehashes of Mario every year this generation.

That's probably actually one of the most credible reasons for the coin collection gimmick that I've seen. What other reason did they add it in for? To collect a million? Get real.
---
#8TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:27:49 PM
arvilino posted...
TastyKittyMMMM posted...

Parody, fair use, etc.

Well, obviously. I'm not saying it's illegal. But it's incredibly obnoxious.
#9wombatkiddPosted 5/20/2013 12:27:57 PM
TC clearly has no sense of humor.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#10TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:31:19 PM
wombatkidd posted...
TC clearly has no sense of humor.

I'd think it was funny if Nintendo even tried to be creative themselves.