So Bayonetta

#1SevenForce987Posted 5/21/2013 5:35:06 AM
She's now integrated as a Mario princess with Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina.

What kart/bike would she drive in Mario Kart?
What would her course be in Party/Sports games?
What would her celebration be in Party/Sports games?
What would be her moveset in SSB4?
What would her princess dress look like?
---
Imagine a soccer ball, let's name it Knowledge. I kick said soccer ball.
#2bleachgamer3Posted 5/21/2013 5:42:35 AM
Yes just like Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) Nintendo turned him into a prince!

Or! Or! The people from the Resident evil or Zombie U games which were nintendofied and lost there gore!
#3STE573Posted 5/21/2013 6:06:15 AM
I'm really excited for the game, but it doesn't suit Nintendo consoles at all. I don't think it will be as good as the first one, but people will be still surprised by how good the mechanics of the game are. The first one was no DMC3 but it's probably the best spectacle fighter last gen.

It's no system seller though, which I think a number of people think it is.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#4SevenForce987(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:14:44 AM
hypothetically speaking
---
Imagine a soccer ball, let's name it Knowledge. I kick said soccer ball.
#5KroganBallEaterPosted 5/23/2013 10:27:41 PM
STE573 posted...
I'm really excited for the game, but it doesn't suit Nintendo consoles at all. I don't think it will be as good as the first one, but people will be still surprised by how good the mechanics of the game are. The first one was no DMC3 but it's probably the best spectacle fighter last gen.

It's no system seller though, which I think a number of people think it is.

it was no DMC3 because DMC3 is an overrated game, Bayonetta is much better. The only reason DMC3 was "hard" was because of the godawful camera. If you want a real Devil May Cry game, play the original.