Glad wii u is getting a windwaker hd.

#1waluigifan1Posted 5/21/2013 7:26:28 AM
Would be better than Ocarina of Time HD. To many rereleases for ocarina of time. WW>>>>>OOT, even Zelda 2> OOT.
---
Now Playing: Nintendoland, Zelda Twilight Princess, God of War 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles.
#2tigg06Posted 5/21/2013 7:31:23 AM
I'm kinda excited for the remake. Never finished it on GC, got bored. I think I'm more excited about the 3ds Link to the Past 2 more tho honestly.
Since LttP on snes, the only Zelda I've actually completed is Skyward Sword, Got extremely bored with them, especially Majora's Mask, couldn't stand it
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#3ArchsazePosted 5/21/2013 7:39:07 AM
I do agree that OOT has gotten so many versions. Windwaker is a great game. I can't wait to play it again on the Wii U. It's one of those games that is necessary for your collection.

However, let's not start arguing about which Zelda game is better than another. We all have our favorites. Personally I would like to see the original Zelda games that I haven't had a chance to play be redone. Or, at the least, placed on VC.
#4waluigifan1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:44:33 AM
Lttp 2 looks like it will be good.
---
Now Playing: Nintendoland, Zelda Twilight Princess, God of War 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles.