Nintendo launches "CrowdFarter". Are any Nintendo games aimed at Adults?

#41MotiJrPosted 5/21/2013 9:40:45 AM
Haha children thinking they are adults because they dislike fart jokes. You have no concept of being an adult other than thinking you are all grown up. Maybe when you become less insecure, you will understand.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#42steerepikePosted 5/21/2013 9:44:44 AM
Ska-dude is so grown-up, sophisticated, and has such refined tastes. He took a marketing class one semester, so he knows what it takes and is ready to run a marketing campaign for a large company. Isn't everybody on the internet impressed?
---
It hurted me...
#43ska_dude101Posted 5/21/2013 9:47:50 AM
steerepike posted...
Ska-dude is so grown-up, sophisticated, and has such refined tastes. He took a marketing class one semester, so he knows what it takes and is ready to run a marketing campaign for a large company. Isn't everybody on the internet impressed?

Your hatred feeds me.
#44MotiJrPosted 5/21/2013 9:51:17 AM
ska_dude101 posted...
steerepike posted...

Your hatred feeds me.

Your mother doesn't?
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#45steerepikePosted 5/21/2013 9:51:24 AM
No hatred, friend. I'm just amused at what a stereotype you are. If it's a troll character, than it's actually really funny and astute. Kudos!
---
It hurted me...
#46NyyarkPosted 5/21/2013 9:53:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bWOyezx.jpg
#47ska_dude101Posted 5/21/2013 9:54:48 AM
steerepike posted...
No hatred, friend. I'm just amused at what a stereotype you are. If it's a troll character, than it's actually really funny and astute. Kudos!

Ow! MY SOUL! MY EGO! Some random person on the internet attacking me because I don't find fart jokes funny! Whatever am I to do?!

inb4 countless other "'cause blood and sex make it adult" posts.
#48MrSpacelySlatePosted 5/21/2013 9:55:11 AM
funny fart jokes XD
#49steerepikePosted 5/21/2013 10:00:03 AM
I'm not attacking you. Do you often feel like you're being attacked?
---
It hurted me...
#50HungoverHero777Posted 5/21/2013 10:53:55 AM
MotiJr posted...
ska_dude101 posted...
steerepike posted...

Your hatred feeds me.

Your mother doesn't?

Oh ho s***!
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1