WiiU is more than safe

#21lp913Posted 5/21/2013 10:33:00 AM
Stefan1277 posted...
I wouldn't say "safe", it just feels like the lines segregating gamers have been drawn thicker this gen as to which side they belong to. Xbox One? I've no idea what that's aimed for. Hipsters maybe.

We just saw the confirmation of the TRUE casual gamers console.....i'm sure EA is licking their chops at the potential prospects of it!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 5/21/2013 10:38:41 AM
T_Ace posted...
Eh...Xbox One will get more casuals to buy it then the Wii U. Plus it has COD, and that will sell consoles. Not saying Wii U is dead, but you'd be a fool to think it is safe.

Wii U has Call of Duty as well, or did that slip your mind?
#23TerotrousPosted 5/21/2013 10:39:35 AM
To be honest, that was a much weaker conference than I expected. They did definitely just lose a lot of momentum there, even most XBox fans are calling that conference a big disappointment.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#24excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:46:07 AM
T_Ace posted...
Eh...Xbox One will get more casuals to buy it then the Wii U. Plus it has COD, and that will sell consoles. Not saying Wii U is dead, but you'd be a fool to think it is safe.

Lets wait for Wii Fit U on that one.

Actually, the irony is I see more women buying WiiU over Xbox One, and MS tried to appeal to women in their conference.

Women gamers love Mario and games like WIi Fit more than the games shown for Xbox One. Fact.
#25mcsmellingtonPosted 5/21/2013 11:27:59 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
He was talking about the Wii U when he said "at launch" -_-

I was clearly listing the worst consoles I've purchased at launch.

I'm aware the 3DS is much better now. On launch though there was very little in the way games, and the console itself was incredibly uncomfortable to hold, it took the XL to correct that.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#26excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 12:22:05 PM
"It's a me, Mario!"

"It's okay, play used games for NO FEE!"

"He he, I got it!"
#27Cookie_AromaPosted 5/21/2013 12:30:40 PM
excitebike64 posted...
T_Ace posted...

Actually, the irony is I see more women buying WiiU over Xbox One, and MS tried to appeal to women in their conference.

Women gamers love Mario and games like WIi Fit more than the games shown for Xbox One. Fact.

That conference was supposed to appeal to women? Umm what? If that's what they were going for, then they failed miserably. All I saw were sports games and Call of Duty. . .
#28NeoMonkPosted 5/21/2013 12:32:19 PM
well let's wait for the games before we feel comfortable enough to heave Molotov cocktails at the xbox kids.
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at WiiUdoesntcureCANCERsoitFAILS.com
#296speednissanPosted 5/21/2013 12:34:09 PM
mcsmellington posted...
I'd sell my Wii U for Xbox One money if it's value hadn't fallen so far that it just isn't worth it.

The used value tanking is the only reason I bought a Wii U lol.
#30excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 12:50:12 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
excitebike64 posted...
T_Ace posted...

That conference was supposed to appeal to women? Umm what? If that's what they were going for, then they failed miserably. All I saw were sports games and Call of Duty. . .

They were PC, by having women in the conference also talk. Got it? Cool!