How many people here play sports games and cod?

#1kingbadjoPosted 5/21/2013 12:44:45 PM
Like how important are those games to you? I've never owned a sports game (fun to watch my friends play as we are all just hanging out and they are playing in the background but I don't find them fun at all), and well... I just don't enjoy cod. So how important are these for you?

I feel like that was the main thing of the xbox's conference.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2jackorhoadsPosted 5/21/2013 12:46:55 PM
I play the Fight Night series as I'm a huge boxing fan...stopped playing Cod at black ops and thats it =/
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3TerotrousPosted 5/21/2013 12:47:02 PM
I play some sports games, but not generally the ones by EA. I prefer arcade-style sports.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#4Bancario51Posted 5/21/2013 12:47:07 PM
fortunately I grew up without any severe brain damage
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#5Jaime_BennPosted 5/21/2013 12:49:14 PM
I buy probably one sports game from a sport each generation. Except Madden. Haven't bought a Madden since 2005. Rented them and didn't feel like purchasing them.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#6VernnonPosted 5/21/2013 12:57:01 PM
I play NBA 2k, use to love madden until 2008 ( EA please give up, let 2k have it) and had a blast beating my friends in UFC Undisputed 3, but thanks to THQ EA now owns the franchise... So looking to see how that's going to be. As far as COD goes bought BO2, and after about 3 months sold it. Hopefully Ghost is different from the others, but looking at the reveal nothing's change, still seems like a movie game to me. Just have to wait for more footage I guess.
#7PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/21/2013 1:03:11 PM
Not I.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.