I think the WiiU may be all I need this gen actually :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think the WiiU may be all I need this gen actually :/

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#1
When I was debating on what other console to get, I kinda realized that WiiU may be all I need, atleast for awhile anyway.

Hands down, I have to play Nintendos first party games. Its a must. I always traditionally bought one of the other guys for the third party games. However, my absolute favorite and most important third party personally, Ubisoft, already seems to be throwing the U some good support.

That said... could I actually end up only buying one console this gen? Unpossible!!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
3 years ago#2
Sometime in the next couple of weeks, I'll be building myself a massive future-proof PC. It will cost a hell of a lot, but I can actually afford it. That and my WiiU will probably cover at least 90% of my gaming wants.

Maybe I'll also get a PS4, we'll have to wait and see.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#3
1shadetail1 posted...
Sometime in the next couple of weeks, I'll be building myself a massive future-proof PC. It will cost a hell of a lot, but I can actually afford it. That and my WiiU will probably cover at least 90% of my gaming wants.

Maybe I'll also get a PS4, we'll have to wait and see.

Nice! Sadly, I cant afford to future proof my weedeater these days lol
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
3 years ago#4
Crazy OP no one else feels this way...
http://bgr.com/2013/05/21/nintendo-wii-u-sales-analysis/

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#5
SexPantherPanda posted...

Arent you like the only one left here now? But yeah, those sales are atrocious

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#6
I hear ya, TC. I would have considered PS4 IF PS3 BC was intact but i'll wait and see how their library builds up. In the meantime, i'm definite Wii U/PC until further notice!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: ninsony12

ninsony12
3 years ago#7
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
SexPantherPanda posted...

Arent you like the only one left here now? But yeah, those sales are atrocious

Last troll after the sony and ms fail announcements
PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper. The real next gen starts with ps 4.

User Info: kiljaeden

kiljaeden
3 years ago#8
lmao
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/kiljaedyn-cod2.jpg

User Info: TechniMyoko

TechniMyoko
3 years ago#9
Developers dont count wii u as the same gen as PS4/XBOXone, so you wont get the same games.

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
3 years ago#10
I have the Wii U for Nintendo first parties and my PC for the steam deals on third parties. I may pick up a PS4 at some point... but I dunno it seems that the only way to play a game conventionally now is on the PC it seems. Although the PS4 touch pad thing I think will be ignored, as will the Kinect for X1. I guess the Wii U's Gamepad can at least be used as a replacement for the HUD to clean up your screen and to use the touch screen to click on an item in your inventory. but I HATE the "scanner" thing that Zombiu and Lego City did with it. *end rant*
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think the WiiU may be all I need this gen actually :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived