I wonder what Miyamoto is thinking right now . . .

#31SSJ4CHRISPosted 5/22/2013 2:07:01 PM
He's thinking that he should make a game about throwing Wii Music into an incinerator, then trying to find something else stupid to call his "dream game", or whatever praise he gave Wii Music, just to watch it suck and make him look senile again.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#32CyborgTwentyPosted 5/22/2013 2:11:41 PM
"Wii U should have been called "Gamecube One".
---
PS4 and Wii U are focused on games, Xbox One is focused on your wallet.
#33dmaster342Posted 5/22/2013 4:05:01 PM
"Wii U should have been called NES One."
#34SS4_NamreppivPosted 5/22/2013 4:54:33 PM
Worst case scenario, launches next console as Wii One, which will be up against the PS5 and possibly XboxTwo. Seriously tho, I don't think their next console will use Wii in its title. Maybe take a cue from the past, name it the NGS: Nintendo Gaming System.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#35Bahamut_10thPosted 5/22/2013 4:59:04 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
*Miyamato digging through a bag of Doritos while watching Gurren Lagann*
*Shigeru pulls out a dorito*
Miyamoto: "This is the dorito that will pierce the heavens."

*Iwata bursts in wearing a banana hammock*
Iwata: "Who the hell do you think I am?!"

And that is what Miyamoto is thinking.

Coincidentally, it's also how their board meetings usually start. With Miyamoto watching Gurren Lagann, eating Doritos, and then Iwata busts down the door, wearing a banana hammock, yelling out nonsensical anime lines, and singing songs by the Knack.

Sometimes, Reggie will jump in, dressed as Kekko Kamen.
Anyone who knows who that is, will be forever scarred.

He wouldn't be watching that moronic overrated anime. He would be watching something geniunely good, and probably not anime at all.
#36zoogelioPosted 5/22/2013 5:05:19 PM
Melkac posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I wonder when people will realize that the fact that the Xbox One reveal was a disappointment doesn't somehow change the fact the Wii U is still garbage.

Yes it does. Wii U's problems can easily be fixed. How are you going to fix ALL the problems Xbox One has? (and it was just announced)

Wii U's problem is fixed with more games. The big mistake Nintendo made is not launching with a Wii Sports-like game that showcases what the Wii U's new interface can do. Wii Sports instantly showed off what the Wiimote was capable of in so many ways.
#37Viral56Posted 5/22/2013 5:10:10 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
He's probably thinking:

tv tv tv tv sports tv tv tv sports sports sports sports call of duty call of duty call of duty call of duty.

At least that's all I'm thinking about at the moment.

Dont forget the Dog
---
GT: MobiusC
NNID: MisfitActual13
#38overkillwfo1978Posted 5/22/2013 7:07:01 PM
Viral56 posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
He's probably thinking:

tv tv tv tv sports tv tv tv sports sports sports sports call of duty call of duty call of duty call of duty.

At least that's all I'm thinking about at the moment.

Dont forget the Dog

Xbox, go home.
---
trolling gamefaqs is like farming village great jaggi with g rank weapons-Vandyan
#39GuitaristMattPosted 5/22/2013 7:08:13 PM
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
Whatever he's thinking, it's in Japanese.

terebi terebi terebi spo-tsu spo-tsu spo-tsu
---
Greatness Awaits!
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png