Pro Controller vs Nyko Controller

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pro Controller vs Nyko Controller
3 years ago#1
I've been meaning to buy the pro controller for awhile now but I don't know which one I should get since Nyko usually makes good products

So Should I get the official Nintendo WiiU Pro Controller or the Wii U Pro Commander by Nyko

Also does anyone know if the Nyko Power Pack for the WiiU game pad is any good cause I was thinking about picking one up at the same time I get the controller (I dont even know if its been released yet)?
Wii FC: 5454-2046-5188-4119
3DS FC: 4124-5524-2139
3 years ago#2
My experience with controllers is always go first party. Amazon is currently selling both colors of pro controllers at a discounted price and I would hop on that before the controller becomes more popular (Mario Kart, SSB).

I have owned a pro controller since January and have charged it twice. It is very light, sleek, and beautiful. Must buy IMO.
3 years ago#3
I dont like the Nyko controller because they somehow managed to screw up the sticks and button placement, but keep X and Y where they belong, like they want it to be like the XBox but dont want you to think they do.
Sega is what EAin't - Crazy_Tank51
3 years ago#4
Never go 3rd party unless it's mandatory ( like Rock Band) or specifically designed ( like fightsticks). Always buy 1st party controllers
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
3 years ago#5
Imo, it's a MICH better choice to get the Nintendo brand. I don't buy anything for a Nintendo system with out Nintendo's seal of approval.
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Pokemon B2 FC: 1292-6030-3536
3 years ago#6
boxdude123 posted...
Imo, it's a MICH better choice to get the Nintendo brand. I don't buy anything for a Nintendo system with out Nintendo's seal of approval.

actually it is no longer a seal of approval or quality it's just the "official nintendo seal" like, they took of the word quality man, like they dont kare anymore
THE POWER IS YOURS!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pro Controller vs Nyko Controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived