Gamefaqs: Wii U > Xbox One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamefaqs: Wii U > Xbox One
2 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66246911

This poll is on the xbox board...when things like this happen, you cant deny it.
---
Xbox: Has 99 Problems and the name is One
One step forward, 360 steps back
2 years ago#2
Virtual Boy > Xbox One
2 years ago#3
that is amazing looks like theres going to be alot more wii u owners after e3
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
2 years ago#4
When the games are shown at E3, I guarantee people will reverse that negative opinion of the Xbox One.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
2 years ago#5
laxnd23 posted...
When the games are shown at E3, I guarantee people will reverse that negative opinion of the Xbox One.

No used games is a big no no for me.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
2 years ago#6
_LordAndSavior posted...
laxnd23 posted...

No used games is a big no no for me.

For you sure. But a lot of people don't care, myself included. I never buy used games. I just wait for the price to drop.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
2 years ago#7
My prediction for E3. Nintendo fires on all cylinders. Price Drop, ambassador program, new games, and footage of games we already know. Everyone else is still just showing off their launch titles and features. I have a feeling that people will buy Wii U after E3 and put the PS4 on their wish list for day 1 buy. Xbox has a lot of ground to cover.
2 years ago#8
TheProphecies05 posted...
My prediction for E3. Nintendo fires on all cylinders. Price Drop, ambassador program, new games, and footage of games we already know. Everyone else is still just showing off their launch titles and features. I have a feeling that people will buy Wii U after E3 and put the PS4 on their wish list for day 1 buy. Xbox has a lot of ground to cover.

If that happens, Nintendo very well could win, or at least get a close second.
---
2 years ago#9
Now if Nintendo is smart, they will announce a lot of great new exclusives. That would be one new owned here.
2 years ago#10
temgun posted...
Now if Nintendo is smart, they will announce a lot of great new exclusives. That would be one new owned here.

Apparently Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, 3D Mario, etc. stopped existing.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamefaqs: Wii U > Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived