Gamefaqs: Wii U > Xbox One

#21fuzi11Posted 5/22/2013 2:16:54 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
TC, you seem to forget the fact that the majority of the Xbox board now also has Sony & Nintendo fans. And folks that weren't that loyal to the Xbox (360) either.

which means it is a good mix of everyone. so the poll results are even more reliable
#22laxnd23Posted 5/22/2013 2:18:26 AM
fuzi11 posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
TC, you seem to forget the fact that the majority of the Xbox board now also has Sony & Nintendo fans. And folks that weren't that loyal to the Xbox (360) either.

which means it is a good mix of everyone. so the poll results are even more reliable

No basically it's all trolls now. Kinda like how this place was.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823
#23H3xerPosted 5/22/2013 2:26:47 AM
Microsoft just made me take a second look at the Wii U, and I'm starting to like it more and more now... not sure how this happened.
---
A note from a person in a crazy cell.
#24DisgaeaNutPosted 5/22/2013 2:31:31 AM
Doesn't mean it'll do anything for WiiU sales since Sony has yet to reveal.
#25H3xerPosted 5/22/2013 3:13:16 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...

You're joking right?
---
A note from a person in a crazy cell.
#26CyborgTwentyPosted 5/22/2013 3:15:47 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...

Sony revealed PS4 several weeks ago. >_>
---
Let's say no to Flop U, FailStation 4 and Suckbox One and go back to Dreamcast and Neo Geo!
#27Ultimate3DSFanPosted 5/22/2013 3:28:23 AM
mkfreddddi posted...
that is amazing looks like theres going to be alot more wii u owners after e3

As much as I'm supporting the Wii U, I'm almost positive more people would want the PS4.

BUT, the Xbox One DOES has amazing features such as:
Not being able to play used games unless you pay a fee per game
Not being able to play Xbox 360 games
Mandatory Kinect (i.e., the system won't work without it)
Needing to be online at least once every 24 hours

Amazing, right!?
---
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
GameFAQs' #1 Impractical Jokers Fan! LARRY!
#28sonicsonicPosted 5/22/2013 3:46:00 AM
laxnd23 posted...
When the games are shown at E3, I guarantee people will reverse that negative opinion of the Xbox One.

I'm not sure. A lot of people are rage over the news from the Xbox reveal. 15 exclusives sounds great, but when Kinect is a mandatory feature... You know half of them are all Kinect based.

Prepare yourself for:

Kinectanimals 2
Dance Central
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Party
Banjo Kinectzooie
Viva Kinect
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Sports

Microsoft is doing a Wii, but not only enraging hardcore fans, but enraging the rest. I normally buy a lot of my games new... most even, but I have bought a fair amount of pre-owned games. Those ones that you were never gonna buy at full price or never got a chance to play.

I suppose we will have to wait and see, but the WiiU didn't even get this much hate for its lack of power. People wanting a powerful home console will go for the PS4, the casuals Microsoft are trying to entice will probably pick up a WiiU.
#29supremeblasterPosted 5/22/2013 3:59:59 AM
laxnd23 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
laxnd23 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
temgun posted...
Now if Nintendo is smart, they will announce a lot of great new exclusives. That would be one new owned here.

Apparently Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, 3D Mario, etc. stopped existing.

I think he means things we haven't heard yet.

Well there's that too.

I'd really love to see Star Fox U.

I know I'll get bashed for this, but I'd love to see a gritty, realistic style Star Fox game. One where you get on foot and it's good, where the dog fights dont feel super arcadey, and there are no on rails segments. That would be an awesome Star Fox game.

That wouldn't be a Starfox game.
#30scoobydoobydontPosted 5/22/2013 4:06:02 AM
MS still has E3 to turn me around, but pretty much as of now they've sold me on Wii U. It's amazing, I'm such an xbot too, but they screwed up literally everything they could.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.