EA you have made your bed now lie in it!!

#1JonbazookabozPosted 5/22/2013 12:25:51 AM
Wii don't want your games
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2Jx1010Posted 5/22/2013 12:26:53 AM
EA will probably buy the xbox now LOL
#3hydradragonPosted 5/22/2013 2:46:32 AM
EA is hyping up the Xbox one and saying it is truly next gen...wait, that sounds kind of familiar...
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#4Ryan SiPosted 5/22/2013 3:58:25 AM
Damn, get over it. You say you don't want EA's games, but then all day this board is filled with Nintendo fanboys hating on EA.

Clearly, something doesn't compute. If you don't care about their games, why are you constantly talking about them....
---
Best of Gen: Portal 2, Xenoblade, Bit. Trip Runner 2
Anticipating: GTAV, FFX HD, Madden 25, NHL 14
#5supremeblasterPosted 5/22/2013 4:06:59 AM
Ryan Si posted...
Damn, get over it. You say you don't want EA's games, but then all day this board is filled with Nintendo fanboys hating on EA.

Clearly, something doesn't compute. If you don't care about their games, why are you constantly talking about them....

Because the "No EA" support was constantly rubbed into the faces of Nintendo fans here, not to mention the Wii U bashing incident a little while ago.
#6GSPgreasesPosted 5/22/2013 4:25:38 AM
Wii owners here need to put a sock in it. If EA is making games for the Wii u now, you sould be happy.

EA has some top of the line games that you would miss out on. Unless ofcourse you guys are satisfied with having limited 3rd party games like their is now.

EA Brings their sports franchise
Sims
Battlefield
Mass effect
and other big titles , be happy
#7Felicia_catladyPosted 5/22/2013 4:31:35 AM
GSPgreases posted...
Wii owners here need to put a sock in it. If EA is making games for the Wii u now, you sould be happy.

EA has some top of the line games that you would miss out on. Unless ofcourse you guys are satisfied with having limited 3rd party games like their is now.

Sims
Battlefield
Mass effect

But... but... but...

Nintendo doesn't need those franchises.

Nintendo has Animal Crossing;
Nintendo has Metroid;
Nintendo has Zelda;
And other big titles (even if 99,99% of those are from the Mario series and sub-series), be happy.

(Yeah, I'm being sarcastic. Yeah, I'm making fun of the Nintendo fanboys who insist that Nintendo only needs first-party games).
---
Marcy.
:3
#8wildluckPosted 5/22/2013 4:38:34 AM
EA is the worse thing we have in gaming, right after the Xbox one! I hate EA and will bash them every chance I get after what they did to C&C and so many other games.
---
iOS: Knights & Dragons
ID: XBB-XNH-MDQ
#9GSPgreasesPosted 5/22/2013 4:41:41 AM
Felicia_catlady posted...
GSPgreases posted...

Sims
Battlefield
Mass effect

But... but... but...

Nintendo doesn't need those franchises.

Nintendo has Animal Crossing;
Nintendo has Metroid;
Nintendo has Zelda;
And other big titles (even if 99,99% of those are from the Mario series and sub-series), be happy.

(Yeah, I'm being sarcastic. Yeah, I'm making fun of the Nintendo fanboys who insist that Nintendo only needs first-party games).

yeah i dont understand what the big issue is. EA didnt want parts of the wii u, now they do. that means U is gonna have a dozen more titles it didnt have .

Nintendo games can only fullfill your gaming requirements so much. Your eventually gonna want to play COD, Battlefield, Tome raider, Madden, NBA 2K, GTA V etc. Im sure Mario Kart wont always be the expierice you want when talking competitive racing,your gonna want Midnight club, dirt, need for speed etc

EA is making a UFC Game, you guys dont want it? cmon

so these guys need to knock it off with PSWii U. It doesnt make much sense to buy a console then have to buy another console just for a few more games. if nintendo wii u can provide all the top games thats all you will need.

3rd party support is good ppl.
#10picanoPosted 5/22/2013 5:03:53 AM(edited)
3rd party support is good --- but so is not being 'walked on' by EA.

"Unprecedented partnership with Nintendo" -> "Releases watered down ports / cannibalizes their own sales with collections on other consoles (Mass Effect)" -> "Nothing in development for Wii U" -> "Special partnership with Microsoft" -> "We do have games in development for Wii U"

I have a few EA games in my collection from over the years and I will probably buy more in the future but... the flack it is getting is understandable, if not deserved. Even if you ignore stupid, loudmouthed employees, EA fueled Wii U bashing with their (non-)actions.

And well, I really do not care for a majority of their main titles. I'm not a sports fan, I'm not big on realistic racing games. Mass Effect and Sims are indeed a loss but... its not like they've put in effort to their Nintendo releases. And as far as having two consoles goes, if I can play a better/cheaper version elsewhere, I will. (I actually have never personally owned two same-gen consoles; much rather split the cost with a friend. PC though is an exception, since upgrades to that help improve other things I can do on there)

That said, I won't participate too much in this cycle of hatred gaming... It was nice seeing a more positive attitude to the Wii U on the internet in general --- but only at the expense of Microsoft's fan base. I think people in general need to stop with the bashing and actually do critiquing (especially the news media).
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!