Wii U Miiverse communities are EXPLODING with Xbox One bashing xD

#1gfaqsterPosted 5/22/2013 1:33:08 AM
Just go on some of the communities.
especially the youtube, Luigi and Zelda ones.

So many posts and comments of people making fun of the Xbox its starting to become a full on flood.

Some of the drawings people have made are really funny too.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2AllaudeenPosted 5/22/2013 1:34:06 AM
I wished that the 3ds received its miiverse so I could see all the funny content about Xbox 1
---
Need a signature :)
#3mcsmellingtonPosted 5/22/2013 1:35:19 AM
This board and Miiverse too is just full of reassurance. I've not seen bashing to this extent on any of the other system boards, it's ridiculous.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#4gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 1:37:04 AM
Allaudeen posted...
I wished that the 3ds received its miiverse so I could see all the funny content about Xbox 1

its a full on slew of xbox one bashing lol.
Each Miiverse user seems to be making multiple posts about it.

Some are really funny like a pic of RE Revelations monsters saying "I'm angry because of the Xbox One conference" or a pic of Iwata and Miyamoto with Luigi and Mario on a Jeep laughing and an Xbox One sign on the side of the road.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#5BuretsuPosted 5/22/2013 1:42:40 AM
mcsmellington posted...
This board and Miiverse too is just full of reassurance. I've not seen bashing to this extent on any of the other system boards, it's ridiculous.

The extra bashing over here is retaliation for all the "Nextbox will be the final nail in the Wii U's coffin!" talk. But, rest assured, it's getting proper ridicule on other boards, like the PS4 board and the XBox One board.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6PsienceWinsPosted 5/22/2013 1:42:44 AM
mcsmellington posted...

You haven't been here long have you? This board has been trolled constantly since launch.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#7SocranPosted 5/22/2013 3:05:49 AM(edited)
Allaudeen posted...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073007174237/14866558073007174239/hot

Welcome to Earf.

EDIT: Nevermind, need to be logged in to view...
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#8mcsmellingtonPosted 5/22/2013 3:36:25 AM
Buretsu posted...
mcsmellington posted...

The extra bashing over here is retaliation for all the "Nextbox will be the final nail in the Wii U's coffin!" talk. But, rest assured, it's getting proper ridicule on other boards, like the PS4 board and the XBox One board.

Personally I don't think it deserves ridicule. And if it does, then the Wii U most certainly does as well.

Either way, it's all a bit silly.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#9supremeblasterPosted 5/22/2013 4:04:31 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Buretsu posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Personally I don't think it deserves ridicule. And if it does, then the Wii U most certainly does as well.

Either way, it's all a bit silly.

And it is getting it. This is the first day in quite some time that the entire first page of Wii U board isn't filled with hate topics.
#10tyrolzallPosted 5/22/2013 4:06:36 AM
The original X box sold more than the Gamecube did.