Wii U Miiverse communities are EXPLODING with Xbox One bashing xD

#21kazooie959Posted 5/22/2013 5:42:05 AM
mcsmellington posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
mcsmellington posted...
This board and Miiverse too is just full of reassurance. I've not seen bashing to this extent on any of the other system boards, it's ridiculous.

We've also effectively never seen a console this bad before. I think the bashing is expected after yesterdays fiasco.

Have you seen which board we're posting on?

Now the WiiU isn't a terrible system however the reveal was what really sucked.

For MONTHS people were very confused about it and thought it was a new controller. Most people here understood because they found the one picture of the system.

A lot of One hate is that all the bad news was put out right up front which i respect microsoft for but when the good out weighs the bad this much it's hard to want it...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#22mcsmellingtonPosted 5/22/2013 5:58:10 AM
kazooie959 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
mcsmellington posted...
This board and Miiverse too is just full of reassurance. I've not seen bashing to this extent on any of the other system boards, it's ridiculous.

We've also effectively never seen a console this bad before. I think the bashing is expected after yesterdays fiasco.

Have you seen which board we're posting on?

Now the WiiU isn't a terrible system however the reveal was what really sucked.

For MONTHS people were very confused about it and thought it was a new controller. Most people here understood because they found the one picture of the system.

A lot of One hate is that all the bad news was put out right up front which i respect microsoft for but when the good out weighs the bad this much it's hard to want it...

To be honest, I'd argue that you could consider the Wii U a terrible console. Especially compared to the coming next gen consoles.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#23GLDanzegoPosted 5/22/2013 6:49:22 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Oh good - more opportunities to play the victim... something this board simply loves to do.

Oh look, it's Rasputin dropping by to post another snide generalization of the Wii U board before scurrying away to hide... something he simply loves to do.
#24LemonKweenstaaaPosted 5/22/2013 6:51:36 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Oh good - more opportunities to play the victim... something this board simply loves to do.

Suck it up, kid. I don't think they make extra-absorbent in your size.
---
Official prez of the P4G board
You know a game is for casuals when its sales go up during Golden Week -LuminescentRule
#25BlazeFaiaPosted 5/22/2013 4:01:54 PM
mcsmellington, stop generalizing.
Rasputin77, actually contribute to ANY discussion. ONCE, or get the hell out. You've done absolutely nothing for this board. Ever.

As for the rest of you. I'm ashamed to call myself a Nintendo fan today. Every where I go I see nothing but Xbox One bashing. And for ridiculous reasons too. And that's fairly normal, Wii U got bashing for stupid reasons, as did PS4, and their predecessors last gen and the gen before it. Nothing new. BUT I expected better from Miiverse. It's not the lowlife that is GameFAQs forums. This whole thing just disgusts me. Miiverse had always been a chilled out place that anybody could enjoy anything and not get **** on for it.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://i.imgur.com/tjDSN.png
#26Reece504Posted 5/22/2013 4:06:28 PM
gfaqster posted...
Just go on some of the communities.
especially the youtube, Luigi and Zelda ones.

So many posts and comments of people making fun of the Xbox its starting to become a full on flood.

Some of the drawings people have made are really funny too.

http://i.minus.com/iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif this sums it up
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#27wugeezyPosted 5/22/2013 4:12:08 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
mcsmellington posted...

No matter where you go or where you look right now everyone hates the Xbox One even tons of known former Xbox fanboys.

I don't really care what you said here. I just have to say your sig is awesome. Neo Geo and Dreamcast FOREVER.
#28PendragoonPosted 5/22/2013 4:33:29 PM
PsienceWins posted...
mcsmellington posted...

You haven't been here long have you? This board has been trolled constantly since launch.

Actually, it has been trolled since before E3.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#29NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/22/2013 4:37:45 PM
BlazeFaia posted...
Rasputin77, actually contribute to ANY discussion. ONCE, or get the hell out. You've done absolutely nothing for this board. Ever.

As for the rest of you. I'm ashamed to call myself a Nintendo fan today. Every where I go I see nothing but Xbox One bashing. And for ridiculous reasons too. And that's fairly normal, Wii U got bashing for stupid reasons, as did PS4, and their predecessors last gen and the gen before it. Nothing new. BUT I expected better from Miiverse. It's not the lowlife that is GameFAQs forums. This whole thing just disgusts me. Miiverse had always been a chilled out place that anybody could enjoy anything and not get **** on for it.

The Miiverse mods need to be not like the GameFAQs mods and get rid of the Xbox bashing stuff then.
---
RobJ23 = defeated (PM me if you're wondering why)
RIP Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. Ouya is coming this year.
#30PendragoonPosted 5/22/2013 4:40:33 PM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
BlazeFaia posted...

The Miiverse mods need to be not like the GameFAQs mods and get rid of the Xbox bashing stuff then.

They probably can't keep up with it, and they would have to mark it in the first place, probably not many XBone fans on Miiverse marking these I would imagine...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709