#1AshWilliams78Posted 5/22/2013 10:22:12 AM
Also, which of these will last longer?

Lego City

or

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#2Second_HokagePosted 5/22/2013 10:25:47 AM
Are you serious? Which one lasts longer?

1000+ hours on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is not even enough
#3New LinkPosted 5/22/2013 10:27:20 AM
I'm sure monster hunter has more hours in it, but lego city is nothing to scoff at, it's got (i'm assuming) 70+ hours in it.

That being said, both are kind of niche, monster hunter being a very niche game. If you like grinding for loot and perfecting your setup by crafting items out of items you loot, it's a fantastic game. If that's not your thing, this probably isn't. As per Lego City, it's a great sandbox open world lego game comparable to Lego Island, but hands down the best game in the Lego Series. It's got a fantastic script, but it a total cakewalk. Everything is obvious enough that you wont have trouble,, and you can't die. So if you need a challenge, this isn't for you.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#4Numbuh100Posted 5/22/2013 10:28:24 AM
MH3U will make you king for a day.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#5AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:39:45 AM
New Link posted...
I'm sure monster hunter has more hours in it, but lego city is nothing to scoff at, it's got (i'm assuming) 70+ hours in it.

That being said, both are kind of niche, monster hunter being a very niche game. If you like grinding for loot and perfecting your setup by crafting items out of items you loot, it's a fantastic game. If that's not your thing, this probably isn't. As per Lego City, it's a great sandbox open world lego game comparable to Lego Island, but hands down the best game in the Lego Series. It's got a fantastic script, but it a total cakewalk. Everything is obvious enough that you wont have trouble,, and you can't die. So if you need a challenge, this isn't for you.

I really like the Loot and Crafting system in Dead Island. Is Monster Hunter something like that?
---
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 5/22/2013 10:40:54 AM
MH3U will last longer (if you can stomach playing it) but unless you like clunky grindfests I suggest you go for Lego City.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#7steerepikePosted 5/22/2013 10:41:11 AM
Of those two, I would go with Lego city, but MH never really got it's hooks into me.

I'm between...
Zombi U
Lego City
Scribblenaughts
RE: Revelations. (I did not play it on 3DS)
---
It hurted me...
#8AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 12:51:56 PM
Do Quests in Monster Hunter have a time limit?
---
#9IloveElitePosted 5/22/2013 12:52:43 PM
Both are good but get MH3U

its a no brainer.
---
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#10AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 1:03:22 PM
IloveElite posted...
Both are good but get MH3U

its a no brainer.

Do Quests in Monster Hunter have a time limit?
---