Thoughts on EarthBound getting released on VC?

#1matthewthemanPosted 5/22/2013 7:24:55 PM
Honestly, it's got me sold on getting this system. Now I just have to save up enough money...
---
Dunsparce for SSB4
Official Dunsparce of every message board
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/22/2013 7:26:12 PM
I'm happy about it. I never played it back in the day, and I look forward to playing it when it hits the Wii U VC.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3RedBolshevikPosted 5/22/2013 7:28:08 PM
I already played the ROM way back when on my SNES. Why spend the money again?

I might get it, but I am losing interest in these ancient RPGs. I am more interested in releases like Solomon's Key.
#4Darkstorm16Posted 5/22/2013 7:29:00 PM
Its one of the many games that's making me go grrr when trying to decide ps3 and wiiU :'( I have to choose one thanks to time and money.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#5nickvd8Posted 5/22/2013 7:31:24 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Its one of the many games that's making me go grrr when trying to decide ps3 and wiiU :'( I have to choose one thanks to time and money.

Unless there's a huge backlog of titles you want I'd say just go for the Wii U.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#6Darkstorm16Posted 5/22/2013 7:34:32 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

Unless there's a huge backlog of titles you want I'd say just go for the Wii U.

I counted 76 games -_-; and chances are most I wouldn't be able to get due to availability xD lol.........plus 2 are blocking me:
Ni no Kuni (I'm a huge studio ghibli fan)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (....I used to own 1 on PS2........then my PS2 died)

WiiU has mainly for me:
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Super Metroid
New Super Mario Bros. U
Earthbound
Pikmin 3
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#7NejiHyuga900Posted 5/22/2013 7:41:02 PM
Well, I never played Earthbound before (and Amazon has these for thousands of dollars for new copies and hundreds for used copies) and many people seemed to love it, which makes me curious, so I will be buying this game on Day 1 on my Wii U when it comes out.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

I don't have a PS3 (i've been with Xbox 360 through most of 7th gen) but I would love to get one right now because of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX and Final Fantasy X / X-2 Remastered (and I am also interested in the God of War series. I never played them but I heard a bit of its background story, which caught my attention... I think I should get the God of War 500 GB PS3 Slim but I will once I get the money) and since PS3's finally are low priced (they were so expensive at launch I couldn't get one).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#8Darkstorm16Posted 5/22/2013 7:43:13 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Well, I never played Earthbound before (and Amazon has these for thousands of dollars for new copies and hundreds for used copies) and many people seemed to love it, which makes me curious, so I will be buying this game on Day 1 on my Wii U when it comes out.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

I don't have a PS3 (i've been with Xbox 360 through most of 7th gen) but I would love to get one right now because of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX and Final Fantasy X / X-2 Remastered (and I am also interested in the God of War series. I never played them but I heard a bit of its background story, which caught my attention... I think I should get the God of War 500 GB PS3 Slim but I will once I get the money) and since PS3's finally are low priced (they were so expensive at launch I couldn't get one).

The price is one major issue I had with the PS3
---