Stuck pixels on the Wii U gamepad...

#1gameG3ni3Posted 5/23/2013 5:39:32 AM
Noticed last night I had three stuck pixels in the middle of my gamepad screen in about a 2 square in area. A red one (very visible), a blue one (hard to pick out), and a (very bright) green one. I convinced myself they didn't bother me, but while playing Revelations on the gamepad they were all I could see!!

Ran this video for an hour last night and all three are gone. If you have a similar problem I suggest this specific program since I know it works for the Wii U gamepad. Turn up your brightness and run this video/program for an hour on your gamepad. It fixed my issues, good luck with yours!

http://www.howtomakeonline.org/oqKkTMoneyktJuLx/Remove-Stuck-Pixels-60-min.html
---
"he said the cpu of pcs are more better, so i said the ps4 has a supercharged cpu and its basically a supercomputer"-megagunstarman
#2gameG3ni3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:50:01 AM
Also, this needs to be a sticky if it hasn't been added to the faq since I last read it
---
"he said the cpu of pcs are more better, so i said the ps4 has a supercharged cpu and its basically a supercomputer"-megagunstarman
#3gameG3ni3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:51:07 AM
bump
---