Women will mostly pick WiiU

#31excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 9:41:08 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
We can use Miiverse to conduct this study.

That is a good point.

I was thinking waiting till around Jan-Feb of next year and waiting for the numbers to come rolling in.

I figured if Wii Fit U sold like BMX XXX, I am very wrong indeed.
#32XFactor1Posted 5/23/2013 9:43:39 PM
Most of the people that buy game consoles in the non-casual crowd are adults with disposable income. Moms are the type that will only buy a console when it goes on sale.
---
--
#33excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 9:51:38 PM
XFactor1 posted...
Most of the people that buy game consoles in the non-casual crowd are adults with disposable income. Moms are the type that will only buy a console when it goes on sale.

Holiday promotions, exactly!

As far as I see it, the Just Dance 4 Wii Bundle was genius. I suspect 2 or 3 different games bundled with WIiUs this coming holiday. A Basic model with something similar to Just Dance perhaps. The Deluxe model with I'm guessing Mario 3D or Mario Kart. Lastly, rumors of another model, so perhaps that system bundled with something more hardcore.

Guess work, for sure. But something very much like that. And of course, I also think the US may get the Wii Mini, without game.
#34Numbuh100Posted 5/23/2013 10:01:39 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
CranberryPSO posted...
Well, I'm a woman and I chose the WiiU. But I don't have any children and I'm single, so while I guess I do control the "family budget", it's a budget solely for me.

I don't really know how to respond to your topic.

*sucks in gut, brushes unibrow, picks yellow teeth, adjusts belt*

hey baby... so u single huh?

Dammit. After her post. I knew this was coming.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!