Now that Xbox One has officially screwed up their launch, it's time for Wii U to

#11DrumguyPosted 5/23/2013 9:04:07 AM
aDRE8 posted...
Screwed up their launch...?

The console was revealed less than 48 hours ago...and they promised 15 exclusives in the first year (most will even be shown at E3).

Wii U was launched 7 months ago and has been hit with historical low sales.

So...who screwed up their launch?

ITT: 15 exclusives means all 15 will be stellar games, and NOT shovelware.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#12trenkenPosted 5/23/2013 9:09:58 AM
Drumguy posted...
aDRE8 posted...

The console was revealed less than 48 hours ago...and they promised 15 exclusives in the first year (most will even be shown at E3).

Noone knows what they will or wont be. Just stop already. Buncha haters on here. Maybe they will be awesome. You have no clue.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13DrumguyPosted 5/23/2013 9:29:47 AM(edited)
trenken posted...
Drumguy posted...
aDRE8 posted...

Noone knows what they will or wont be. Just stop already. Buncha haters on here. Maybe they will be awesome. You have no clue.

Lrn2sarcasm. I never said they will all be bad. In fact I'm sure some of them will be good.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#14aDRE8Posted 5/23/2013 9:59:03 AM
Drumguy posted...
trenken posted...
Drumguy posted...
aDRE8 posted...

Lrn2sarcasm. I never said they will all be bad. In fact I'm sure some of them will be good.

I'm confident they're still going to give the core fans what they want. Those 15 exclusives, 8 of them being new IP's, is a pretty big deal in this industry. As for shovelware, that's bound to come for all 3 consoles in today's day and age.

My point is, the 12 year old gentleman that created this topic is specifically stating that the Xbox One "screwed" up their launch, before it's even launched, on the Wii U board. Am I the only one that notices the irony here...?

And quite frankly, even if they didn't have 15 exclusives on the way, I still see the X1 being more successful than the Wii U due the amount of third party developers who'll be supporting it. The only reason it won't be is if it has a price tag above $500.
#15StarBladeEdgePosted 5/23/2013 10:09:38 AM
make up your damn mind stupid internet community....yesterday everyone throws **** at microsofts x1 , today everyone loves it again.

i hate people on the internet
---
known troll lv 33 next lv : 6 posts
snatcher is coming to getcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#16tyrolzallPosted 5/23/2013 10:11:42 AM
Xbox 1 SC here in case anyone missed it

http://i.imgur.com/YWd2dWQ.jpg

^_^
#17AhnoldDoodPosted 5/23/2013 10:16:21 AM
So the XO can't fail because it hasn't released yet, but there's no hope for the Wii U because it did?

Yeah, OK, whatever, kids.
#18cutegamebabePosted 5/23/2013 10:38:09 AM
Don't count out the PS4. However, I admit that if the PS4 has the same approach to used games as Xbox 1, I'll happily buy a Wii U.
---
www.jefunhouse.com - Best video game podcast & blog!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/je-funhouse-we-are-what-you-play
#19daniel1232323Posted 5/23/2013 10:42:48 AM
think about what you are saying man. all microsoft needs are strong launch titles. And they have one of the best games that people love on the xbox coming out on launch day. forza 5. Forza 5 looks waaaay better than the racing game sony showed off. and thats just one game.
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#20KainFourtehPosted 5/23/2013 11:03:10 AM
Drumguy posted...
KainFourteh posted...
People turned off by the new Xbox will go for the new Playstation. Wii U will be a last resort for most.

Not when they see how expensive both consoles will be. I doubt either one will be under $400.

Yeah, go for an inferior system with no games! Brilliant idea.