E3 Nintendo Direct Date & Time Confirmed! Hype Mode, Activate!

#11PoweranimalsPosted 5/23/2013 10:43:35 AM
digiblaster posted...
I was surprised it was so close to the start of E3 though.

Really? I can't believe anyone didn't see this coming. I'm excited though. It sucks that it's almost 3 weeks away.
#12Red_hot_smasherPosted 5/23/2013 10:54:18 AM(edited)
CrystalKing5426 posted...
*404 Error*

Yeah, though you have to admit that's a pretty nice 404 error page.

Like a previous poster wrote, the link is misspelled; EE3 is indeed supposed to be E3.
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.
#13jtr219Posted 5/23/2013 11:04:46 AM
7 AM? They sure do like dragging me out of bed early...
---
NNID: jtr219
#14usaamahlink(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 11:07:24 AM
Lol I have no idea how that extra e got in there! I just saw the link on Google news opened the page and copy pasted the link here.

Anyways I think they have a lot up their sleeves. Just in terms of games, showing off the new update and it's effect on the OS (when do you think that'll be released anyways? Will they put it up during E3?). If rumors are to be believed, we should have another 2-3 ND's after this one, so we have a Wii U centric ND on June 11th, well likely see a 3DS centric one a few days later. After that it's really anyone's guess. Would they have a special ND for indie games? Maybe more about improved online offerings, and OS updates? Maybe more about what's coming for VC, and eShop?

Most important though are the first party and exclusive games. Zelda WW HD, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Yoshikawa should all get release dates and proper reveals with gameplay details and trailers, then Bayonetta 2, Monolith Soft's game and Retro's game should all get more details and proper trailers. Retro's might even get a release date. Then Miyamoto's new IP should be revealed. Then we should get me details about Smash Bros. and the new Legend of Zelda. After that, anything else would be a surprise. New Starfox, maybe even a new F-Zero from Sega? I'd, but in any case there is some very exciting stuff here.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#15UltimaSora91Posted 5/23/2013 11:29:57 AM
Poweranimals posted...
digiblaster posted...
I was surprised it was so close to the start of E3 though.

Really? I can't believe anyone didn't see this coming. I'm excited though. It sucks that it's almost 3 weeks away.

19 days and counting! And something else, for the past two years, info and trailers get leaked a few days before the convention.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#16DTY3Posted 5/23/2013 11:32:25 AM
vgfanboy posted...
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
georgethecow4 posted...
Hoping to see 3DD/Wii U VC connectivity in the summer update as well as GBA games. Maybe GC, but I can wait for that. What are you hoping for?

Wii U and 3DS VC merged would be absolutely awesome. Hell, they could make it so you needed to buy it on a certain system, and i'd still be happy.

There's not much I ask for. I really would be happy with this feature.

You two will likely be disappointed then.

...However if I am wrong, I'll be more than happy to feast upon my words.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#17RevOn_DXPosted 5/23/2013 11:53:27 AM
Let's do this!!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#18Nin3DSFanPosted 5/23/2013 3:28:26 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
usaamahlink posted...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/e3_nintendo_direct_date_and_time_confirmed

fix't the link. You had "ee3" instead of "e3"

How on Earth does that happen?

I mean you copy the link, and paste it... how can anyone make a typo, unless they actually didn't even know that it was possible to copy and paste? And they actually TYPED the URL?
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#19usaamahlink(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:33:13 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
usaamahlink posted...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/e3_nintendo_direct_date_and_time_confirmed

fix't the link. You had "ee3" instead of "e3"

How on Earth does that happen?

I mean you copy the link, and paste it... how can anyone make a typo, unless they actually didn't even know that it was possible to copy and paste? And they actually TYPED the URL?

I literally copied and pasted it. I have no idea how that extra e got in there, I did it from my phone, so I might have clicked in the middle of the link, and inserted it, somehow. Thankfully I edited it while I was still able to :P
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#20EarthLord_CJPosted 5/23/2013 9:29:50 PM
Gaah, June 11th!?

I wanted it a bit earlier. ;__;
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."