So, the "3DS strategy". Think it will work on the U?

#11PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:51:18 AM
BMD1990 posted...
The games are enough to get the job done, a price cut isn't needed but would bury Xboxone even further

I'd still kinda like to see a pricedrop though. There's still some debate about it being overpriced for the tech, and I cant really totally agree or disagree. In certain aspects, I feel that its a bit overpriced, but at the same time, I realize the gamepad adds alot to the cost.

"meh" lol

I will say they definitely need some better advertising though lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/23/2013 11:07:32 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
BMD1990 posted...
The games are enough to get the job done, a price cut isn't needed but would bury Xboxone even further

I'd still kinda like to see a pricedrop though. There's still some debate about it being overpriced for the tech, and I cant really totally agree or disagree. In certain aspects, I feel that its a bit overpriced, but at the same time, I realize the gamepad adds alot to the cost.

"meh" lol

Price, it's just nintys model. It's not more OP than Their consoles have ever been I think.

And games IMO, provide the best adverts.
Once games start running ads that say 'only for Wii u '
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 11:58:51 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
BMD1990 posted...

"meh" lol

Price, it's just nintys model. It's not more OP than Their consoles have ever been I think.

And games IMO, provide the best adverts.
Once games start running ads that say 'only for Wii u '

Yep, I really hope they start a marketing blitz with all these games they're gonna be showing off.

Remember that commercial that was a sizzle reel of games back in the SNES days? That would be perfect imo!

Show off clips of Mario, Kart, Zelda, Pikmin, Wii Fit and mix in the third party stuff like Rayman, Assassins Creed, Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs, Batman and even games that are already out like Lego City and Monster Hunter.

Just bombard people with awesome games in a quick commercial, let em know what kind of games they have to look forward to when buying the console.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#14PendragoonPosted 5/23/2013 12:17:25 PM
Jacob46719 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I'll eat my hat :P

I'd like to see that :P

Pachter had to do just that, he got hat shaped cookies...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#15PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:25:39 PM
Pendragoon posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Naw if I had to do it... it would atleast be an entire cake shaped like Marios hat lol
---
#16PendragoonPosted 5/23/2013 12:35:27 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Pendragoon posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Naw if I had to do it... it would atleast be an entire cake shaped like Marios hat lol

Make it Red Velvet and you have a deal. Ash's cap from the anime would work for a Chocolate or Vanilla hat if need be.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#17PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:36:06 PM
Pendragoon posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Pendragoon posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Make it Red Velvet and you have a deal. Ash's cap from the anime would work for a Chocolate or Vanilla hat if need be.

Red velvet... mmmmmm
---