How well do VC games emulate on the Wii U?

#11ThePCElitistPosted 5/23/2013 11:39:53 PM(edited)
Ninfinished posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
Also, I am curious. Can you pick and choose which VC games to transfer over to Wii U? For example, I'd rather play SSB64 on Wii because of the GCN controller compatibility (my Wii is an old one). I'd rather not transfer over Super Smash Bros. (64) because of the controller. Can I eliminate it from being transferred over to a Wii U? Also, how well do VC games emulate on Wii U? I've read that there are some problems with game emulation.

Awful black borders= no buy

It's called a 4:3 aspect ratio. A lot of older games simply do not fit widescreen 16:9 displays properly at all as they're incredibly stretched out of proportion.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6_MWVHZ4g
i5-2500k Hyper212+ @ 4.6Ghz, ASRock z77 extreme4, 16 GB DDR3 RipJaws X, MSI GTX 680 2GB Lightning
#12SocranPosted 5/24/2013 12:30:12 AM
Just so you know, TC, there's a third party adaptor out there that allows you to plug your Gamecube controller into your Wii Remote in order to have it register as a Classic Controller. In other words, if you use it, you can play SSB64 with a GC controller.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."