Virtual Console gamepad volume way too low?

#1NerdstickPosted 5/23/2013 4:28:34 PM
Is it just me or is the volume way too low for Virtual Console games? The volume blasts and sounds great when I'm playing BLOPS or Nintendo Land but when I boot up Super Metroid I can barely hear it.

Headphones don't help much either. It's hilarious; the volume in VC titles is actually WORSE than my Turbo Express! (If you didn't know, an issue plaguing all Turbo Express units that aren't manually repaired is that the sound capacitors are beyond their lifetime and are dying, resulting in very low sound)

The 3DS has similar volume issues depending on what's running, what's the deal?
#2Baha05Posted 5/23/2013 4:30:08 PM
Yeah I think some VC titles are really low volume and I never understood what the hell is the deal with this issue on the 3DS either.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Nerdstick(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 4:32:36 PM
I was excited to watch Netflix on my 3DS back when it came out, namely because the clamshell form-factor meant I could sit it down on my desk like a little pretend TV.

Until I tried it and was -literally- unable to make out what anybody was saying because the volume was too low.

It's a software issue, not a hardware issue, so I'm really at a loss as to why :(
#4Baha05Posted 5/23/2013 4:34:51 PM
Yeah hopefully these issues will be fixed over time.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5RockD79Posted 5/23/2013 5:36:26 PM
I've seen the volume vary per game.
---
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman 2 Next up: Resident Evil: Revelations