I think ea hate nintendo because of used games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think ea hate nintendo because of used games.

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#1
I think there's great chance that sony will charge used game fees for ps4. Ea announced they are not doing online pass, and then xboxone announce used game fees. I dont think microsoft is dumb enough to charge used fees unless sony do the same thing for ps4. Maybe ea is hating wii u because nintendo is not charging used gamefees.

User Info: ArmorWolf01

ArmorWolf01
3 years ago#2
EA is childish, they acting unprofessional to the point its laughable.
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
3 years ago#3
I doubt that's the reason.

And we don't know for sure if the PS4 will block used games. Hopefully it's just a rumor; I really want a PS4.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#4
lol whats funny is after the Xbox One reveal, EA back peddled and said they are developing games for wii u
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW

User Info: KingPeng113

KingPeng113
3 years ago#5
See this nail?

T

Dead center, TC.
I'm not a narcissist, I just know that I'm better than everybody else! -Me

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
3 years ago#6
I don't even buy used games. I always buy brand new. But I would not purchase one if this turned out to be true just on principle.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#7
SegavsCapcom posted...
I doubt that's the reason.

And we don't know for sure if the PS4 will block used games. Hopefully it's just a rumor; I really want a PS4.

Yeh, but there's no guarantee that ps4 will play used games without any fee.

User Info: Pac12345

Pac12345
3 years ago#8
I am 99.999% sure that Sony is going to announce some form of DRM, as well as some form of used games blocking. In fact, a few months ago I predicted that Sony would annunce that for playing used games or playing rented games, one would need a subscription to PS+. Otherwise, they would charge that service (to play used games) to average PSN users.

Let's see if I can make a better analyst than Pachter.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think ea hate nintendo because of used games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived