Getting any of Ubisofts games on WiiU?

#11MasterPokerPosted 5/23/2013 7:56:14 PM
No interest in AC4/Rayman/Watch Dogs. I do own ZombiU, but its on my backlog.

Splinter Cell looks interesting, but if they end up releasing with those bonus equipments for pre-ordering (ones that actually give a competitive advantage), then I'll have to pass on that too.
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#12_Sovereign_Posted 5/23/2013 7:56:25 PM
Everything that isn't Just Dance that they can throw my way....hopefully that includes Rainbow Six : Patriots
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#13PsienceWinsPosted 5/23/2013 7:59:14 PM
I'll probably get all 4 on Wii U only so that more adult games come to Wii U.

I'll get Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 also though. And the new Splinter Cell on 360. Legends will be only on my Wii U.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#14PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:01:16 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Everything that isn't Just Dance that they can throw my way....hopefully that includes Rainbow Six : Patriots

LOL read my mind
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#15player_threePosted 5/23/2013 8:03:54 PM
I wasn't going to get any, but after playing the rayman challenge app I'm considering getting it. It's really fun.
#16muffinmasherPosted 5/23/2013 8:07:45 PM
Probably watchdogs, as long as i've got the cash when it releases.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#17Utaware3rdPosted 5/23/2013 8:08:03 PM
All except Splinter Cell as that type of game doesn't interest period. I greatly respect Ubisoft for their continued commitment to the Wii U and the quality that comes with it so I want to support them and Nintendo at the same time. Also, I'm sure the Gamepad and Miiverse will be put to good use as already proven with the Rayman Challenge App.
---
Otaku Gamers Unite! Visit us on the OG (Otaku Gamer) Spot at www.otakugamerspot.com or look us up on facebook
#18diggyfreshPosted 5/23/2013 8:09:53 PM
AC 4 has my interest because it's now about pirates.
---
CURRENTLY PLAYING:: LEGO City Undercover
PROGRESS:: About 3 hrs. into the game @ 3%.
#19PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:10:31 PM
Utaware3rd posted...
All except Splinter Cell as that type of game doesn't interest period. I greatly respect Ubisoft for their continued commitment to the Wii U and the quality that comes with it so I want to support them and Nintendo at the same time. Also, I'm sure the Gamepad and Miiverse will be put to good use as already proven with the Rayman Challenge App.

Also read my mind lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#20UponADarkThornePosted 5/23/2013 8:11:52 PM
Watch Dogs, at least. Looks like a contemporary cyberpunk game.

Potentially Assassin's Creed IV and Splinter Cell. I'm not huge fan of AC as a whole, but I do like the idea of a pirate themed game - I liked some of the previous Splinter Cell games too.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson