Nintendo is currently doing good with their Wii U

#11LongvalleyPosted 5/24/2013 2:10:32 PM
TheXboxOne posted...
Great job on updating the console to increase load times :)

I came into this topic and misread your first sentence to say that the updates decrease load times. This made me confused as to why the other people in the topic were making the types of comments that they were. Funny the way that the mind and eyes play tricks on you, and can make one see things so wrong.

On a note related to seeing things wrong: I disagree with you, sir or madam. I think the load times, at least on my own WiiU, have been decreased following the updates.

Well, that's all I have to say. Have a good day.
---
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.
#12TheXboxOne(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 2:10:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13TheXboxOne(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 2:12:20 PM
Longvalley posted...
TheXboxOne posted...
Great job on updating the console to increase load times :)

I came into this topic and misread your first sentence to say that the updates decrease load times. This made me confused as to why the other people in the topic were making the types of comments that they were. Funny the way that the mind and eyes play tricks on you, and can make one see things so wrong.

On a note related to seeing things wrong: I disagree with you, sir or madam. I think the load times, at least on my own WiiU, have been decreased following the updates.

Well, that's all I have to say. Have a good day.

Crap, i really did mean to say decrease load times. Somehow i managed to get confused making this topic. At least it's still the RnD phase.
---
www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone
#14TheXboxOne(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 2:14:05 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
It takes longer to start a game, but the load times while playing a game have been drastically decreased.

Besides, the Xbox 1 had terrible load times.
It took me fourty seconds to load a small map in Far Cry, once.

Sorry, i meant to say decrease load times
---
www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone
#15biggy204Posted 5/24/2013 2:17:16 PM
TheXboxOne posted...

Actually the used game fee was Tweeted false.

Yet all interviews after the reveal said otherwise. "Fee in place if you bring the game to a friends house UNLESS you use your own XBL account". Which entales to yes there will be fees on top of your used games if you were to buy off of the used game market as in order to play it without the prior owners account you will need a purchased licencing code.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else