WiiU might be better then Xbox one but

#1DemonDog666Posted 5/24/2013 3:00:02 PM
-It still doesn't have an account system

-It's still not getting next gen multiplats

-It still has poor first/third party support

-It still has a tablet controller which serves next to no purpose but makes it cost 100 more

-It still has a small harddrive

-It still has an overpriced VC which you had to pay for the right to use a new emulator on any games you own on old VC

-It still takes 4 controllers (2 wiimotes, 1 tablet 1 Pro or classic) to play 2 player in every game

ect.

So yeah just saying it's not like the wiiU got any better, this might even make Nintendo lazy and improve it even slower then they have been in the past.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/24/2013 3:02:22 PM
SaltyDog666.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3Rayden-JolteonPosted 5/24/2013 3:03:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

-It still takes 4 controllers (2 wiimotes, 1 tablet 1 Pro or classic) to play 2 player in every game

Me and my GF play ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Tanks Tanks Tanks and New Super Mario Bros U with only 2 controllers.
#4StickMen1090Posted 5/24/2013 3:03:59 PM
lol move along :)
#5KingBeetlePosted 5/24/2013 3:06:06 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
-It still doesn't have an account system
Yes it does
-It's still not getting next gen multiplats
Yes it is
-It still has poor first/third party support
No it doesn't
-It still has a tablet controller which serves next to no purpose but makes it cost 100 more
Are you kidding me?
-It still has a small harddrive
Meh, this doesn't really matter. There's still external hard drives too.
-It still has an overpriced VC which you had to pay for the right to use a new emulator on any games you own on old VC
Barely overpriced. Btw, the rest was so gramatically bad, I couldn't underestand.
No it doesn't...I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

So yeah just saying it's not like the wiiU got any better, this might even make Nintendo lazy and improve it even slower then they have been in the past.
First off, grammar. Second off, Nintendo is not lazy.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays.
#6DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 3:07:22 PM
Rayden-Jolteon posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Me and my GF play ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Tanks Tanks Tanks and New Super Mario Bros U with only 2 controllers.

NSMBU needs 2 wiimotes for 2 player and you need the tablet for atleast one of the others... so that's 3 min.
#7DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 3:07:52 PM
KingBeetle posted...

You had to get lies off your chest?
#8pfantzypantzPosted 5/24/2013 3:08:29 PM
ect.
#9KingBeetlePosted 5/24/2013 3:08:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KingBeetle posted...

You had to get lies off your chest?

It's sad to see you try come back. My deepest sympathies.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays.
#10Baha05Posted 5/24/2013 3:10:49 PM(edited)
Again VC isn't overpriced.All the other points aside from Hard Drive can change (And even hard drives can get bigger in newer models)

Also pretty sure you only will need a Pro Controller for 2 player games. Wii Mote only for Wii games really. And hell generally extra controllers ARE needed for consoles.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U